Betting Thread 2018 / 2019.

boomboomyards

19 minutes ago, barrhead saint said:

Wrong again, I am interested in the betting thread. (I won't reply 6 times to the 1 post like you did)

Coventry, Doncaster, Stirling Alb for this week end.

Good luck with them. 

6 minutes ago, barrhead saint said:

Looked at Watford, but apparently they have 3 out injured from last week.

I won't be touching it . Too hard to predict these type of games so early in the season . I reckon a draw , so no doubt that'll be wrong .

39 minutes ago, munoz said:

I won't be touching it . Too hard to predict these type of games so early in the season . I reckon a draw , so no doubt that'll be wrong .

Aye, like we mentioned previously, early season games are difficult (as if it's easy any other time :lol:) but there are good odds to be had, if you get lucky enough to spot them.

It's a gamble, not enough to make me rich but not enough to break the bank.

Just now, Slartibartfast said:

There we have it folks, between the two of these "gambling geniuses" they have predicted Watford to lose. If you're a gambler get your money on it, as close to a dead cert as you'll get. :)

Oh dear.

In your attempt to look smart you've f**ked up.

Read my post again........................:lol:

25 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

There we have it folks, between the two of these "gambling geniuses" they have predicted Watford to lose. If you're a gambler get your money on it, as close to a dead cert as you'll get. :)

You sure ? 

Guest TPAFKATS
Just done a six fold.
Not posting all the teams but one of my 6 is Watford at 3/1 [emoji185]

Watford to be relegated are on my season long accumulator [emoji87]

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

If you read my post properly you will realise that I also recognised that you had picked them to win - hence the "betting geniuses" comment. You picked the win, Munoz picked the draw therefore, as you two are "betting geniuses", it's almost certainly going to be a Watford loss.

Having to explain logical things to illogical people gets tiresome, stop making me do it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Not only did you make a cnut of yourself originally you tried, and failed, to justify the fact you're a twat.

I love the forum, people like you, with  nothing to contribute, making an arse of themselves in "black and white" for everyone to see.

Maybe you should have a wee break, it's embarrassing, in fact someone said you have nothing in real life so no surprise you're a nobody on here.  :hammer

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

That's what I like, a man of his word. :D

I must admit though, I did make an error, I originally called you "gambling geniuses" not "betting geniuses". Not that it really makes a difference, the point stands.

That fact that you are trying to take on the mantle of he who shall not be named in failing to understand basic English is cringe worthy, though. You must really miss him. Others have said that he now frequents the official forum, maybe you should go over there for a wee while to visit him and maybe get some lessons. Spending time away from here will also aid you in your refraining from replying to me as you can't seem to resist it when you're here.

Off you go, "genius". :byebye

^^^^^^^^ In tears. :byebye

Apologies for replying, you're irresistible. :hammer

Anyway, back to the betting......................I'm still keeping most of my selections to myself.

This thread is jinxed. :rolleyes: