Betting Thread 2018 / 2019.

boomboomyards

Rangers 0-2 Celtic, license to print money. :clapping

Missed betting on the Celtic game due to early kick off. Planned on putting £10 on Man Utd,Man City, Chelsea,Celtic, Dunfermline & Arsenal.

Changed it to Man Utd,Man City, Dunfermline,Ayr,Raith Rovers and Everton was driving home at 4.30 with Bet down got home at 4.40 and with Everton winning was offered £78 cash out waited 5 minutes longer and took £92 bottled it due to Man Utd struggling 2nd half would have paid out £121.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Missed betting on the Celtic game due to early kick off. Planned on putting £10 on Man Utd,Man City, Chelsea,Celtic, Dunfermline & Arsenal.

Changed it to Man Utd,Man City, Dunfermline,Ayr,Raith Rovers and Everton was driving home at 4.30 with Bet down got home at 4.40 and with Everton winning was offered £78 cash out waited 5 minutes longer and took £92 bottled it due to Man Utd struggling 2nd half would have paid out £121.

Very similar bet to mine -  I had Chelsea, Man U, Everton,Ayr,Raith and Stirling. £10 netted £190 . Like you , I was shiting it about Man U .

I had a tenner on Saints which came up and covered my stake money so anything else was profit.

I thought I had put £1 on each of the following...

Morgan to score anytime think 6/1
Morgan to score 2 or more 20/1
Morgan to score 3 or more 100/1

I made a mistake placing the bets. Only noticed when after Morgan scored my balance didn't go up!

I bet twice on 2 or more by accident... Ended the day £42 up.

A third would have been nice tho... Or am I being greedy?