Betting Thread 2018 / 2019.

boomboomyards

I never win on the Europa Cup.......................

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Arsenal  Arsenal v CSKA Moscow(Fulltime Result) 05/04/2018 None
4/11
Won
2 Lazio  Lazio v FC Salzburg(Fulltime Result) 05/04/2018 None
10/11
Won
3 RB Leipzig  RB Leipzig v Marseille(Fulltime Result) 05/04/2018 None
8/13
Won

Used the bet builder tool on the Bet365 website for this first time to try and get reasonable odds in order to back the buds tomorrow.

Away win, St Mirren scoring over 1.5 goals in the process while leading at half time and full time at 10/11 - seems perfectly plausible. Got some dough on straight HT/FT earlier this week at 8/11 too.

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If anyone was thinking of betting on Liverpool today, beware, half a team playing, saving them for the return match against Man City on Tuesday.

I had placed a bet but cashed out, could still win but risky. 

Iput them on lastnight on a weekend fixed odds , but its only a £3 coupon so no overly fussed.

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

Iput them on lastnight on a weekend fixed odds , but its only a £3 coupon so no overly fussed.

Half time Everton 0-0 Liverpool reserves, got 0-0 written all over it although Liverpool still slightly look the more likely.

Pretty poor to be honest. 

Edited by faraway saint

Awwwww feck!
Half time in Celtic Accies. Griffiths comes on. I decided to put a fiver on him scoring TWO or more.
As I enter the stake, the wee bugger scores his first. Odds change from 11/2 to evens!
Wee scrote couldn't wait just a minute!
Phew... Turns out the useless wee scrote saved me a fiver!

On 06/04/2018 at 10:25 PM, faraway saint said:

Patrick Reed, currently -7 is 9/2.....................worth a wee flutter although golf is usually a cnut to make much money on.

Never quite managed to stay awake, still 3 or 4 holes to play when I drifted off........................nice to wake up to a tidy profit. 

Ca-ching. :clapping

Guest TPAFKATS

Just discovered earlier today that I got a wee 4 fold win on Tuesday night [emoji1303]
Stuck a double on tonight CSKA and Marseille. Was paying 5/1. I cashed out at 4/1 just after arsenal scored to get back to 2-1.
Some game at Marseille though

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Can't believe you got 4/1 on it, we've already sealed the title :lol:

It was only because, as you say, the league was over and it was a fair chance we'd play fringe players, though 4/1 was generous.

I doubt they would have come close if this game had any real meaning and I wouldn't have touched them, even at bigger odds.

I did cheer when they scored, me bad?

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It was only because, as you say, the league was over and it was a fair chance we'd play fringe players, though 4/1 was generous.

I doubt they would have come close if this game had any real meaning and I wouldn't have touched them, even at bigger odds.

I did cheer when they scored, me bad?

If I had seen those odds I'd have been tempted...

Cheering? You are a disgrace! Saints first, money second! :P