Betting Thread 2018 / 2019.

boomboomyards

10 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Bring on wednesday indeed, Esperance winning 4-1 and Wydad 3-0 takes me to £1.37.

The £1.37 goes onto a treble today.

LUBLIN W v Pogon Szczecin W (Handball)

RUSSIA W v Thailand W (Volleyball)

USA v Singapore (Pool)

I was tempted by Atletico to win in 90 mins at 10/11 but bailed on that. Had my eyes on a different tennis match, this time in Busan but that didn't get started due to rain so that's been moved to tomorrow.

2/3 and that's me out this week, a day worse than last week. USA won the Pool 7-5, Russia W won 3-1 in Volleyball but Lublin W 24-26 Pogon Szczecin W in Handball done me over. Had a slight worry as Lublin had the title wrapped up but still thought they should have won. Wish I had taken the single on Atletico Madrid now...

20 weeks in (£20 spent), down £5.76. Better than my mate though who's down £6.30. Bring on Monday...

On 16/05/2018 at 9:14 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

2/3 and that's me out this week, a day worse than last week. USA won the Pool 7-5, Russia W won 3-1 in Volleyball but Lublin W 24-26 Pogon Szczecin W in Handball done me over. Had a slight worry as Lublin had the title wrapped up but still thought they should have won. Wish I had taken the single on Atletico Madrid now...

20 weeks in (£20 spent), down £5.76. Better than my mate though who's down £6.30. Bring on Monday...

My mate has already done better than last week as he gets past the first day. A single on MIDTJYLLAND v Horsens in Denmark came in after a 1-0 win, he has £1.27 for tomorrow. I had a Basketball double, Czech League game CEZ NYMBURK 114-90 BK Opava and a French match between BOURGES BASKET W 80-56 Tarbes GB W gives me £1.09 for tomorrow.

1 Day down, 6 to go.

On 21/05/2018 at 10:15 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

My mate has already done better than last week as he gets past the first day. A single on MIDTJYLLAND v Horsens in Denmark came in after a 1-0 win, he has £1.27 for tomorrow. I had a Basketball double, Czech League game CEZ NYMBURK 114-90 BK Opava and a French match between BOURGES BASKET W 80-56 Tarbes GB W gives me £1.09 for tomorrow.

1 Day down, 6 to go.

My mate did better than last week. Made it past 1 Day this week before crashing out. Tuesday seen him go for a Dutch double, Groningen winning 105-66 against Leiden in basketball, but fell with Jong Heerenveen 2-4 Jong RKC Waalwijk. Looks like it was the final game of the league and Jong Heerenveen had already sealed the title.

As for me, I can say bring on Wednesday. Kept it simple with a single on the tennis, DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA 2-0 Reka-Luca Jani (6-1 6-4). £1.24 to use tomorrow. 5 days to go, up the ante or stay with simple? We shall see...

10 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

My mate did better than last week. Made it past 1 Day this week before crashing out. Tuesday seen him go for a Dutch double, Groningen winning 105-66 against Leiden in basketball, but fell with Jong Heerenveen 2-4 Jong RKC Waalwijk. Looks like it was the final game of the league and Jong Heerenveen had already sealed the title.

As for me, I can say bring on Wednesday. Kept it simple with a single on the tennis, DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA 2-0 Reka-Luca Jani (6-1 6-4). £1.24 to use tomorrow. 5 days to go, up the ante or stay with simple? We shall see...

Entering Wednesday with £1.24 and upped the stakes with a fourfold today.

Football

JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM v Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia)

OLIMPIJA LJUBLJANA v Krsko (Slovenia)

Volleyball

BRAZIL W v Argentina W

Kosovo W v SWEDEN W (-2.5)

Success gets me into the £1.80s region. We shall see...

12 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Entering Wednesday with £1.24 and upped the stakes with a fourfold today.

Football

JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM v Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia)

OLIMPIJA LJUBLJANA v Krsko (Slovenia)

Volleyball

BRAZIL W v Argentina W

Kosovo W v SWEDEN W (-2.5)

Success gets me into the £1.80s region. We shall see...

JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM 2-0 Negeri Sembilan

OLIMPIJA LJUBLJANA 2-0 Krsko

BRAZIL W 3-0 ARGENTINA W

Kosovo W 0-3 SWEDEN W (-2.5)

£1.82 to use on Thursday, better effort than last week now.

22 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM 2-0 Negeri Sembilan

OLIMPIJA LJUBLJANA 2-0 Krsko

BRAZIL W 3-0 ARGENTINA W

Kosovo W 0-3 SWEDEN W (-2.5)

£1.82 to use on Thursday, better effort than last week now.

Thursday was successful. Two Volleyball matches.

Dominican Republic W 0-3 BRAZIL W

TURKEY W 3-0 Argentina W

12p added, now on £1.94. 3 days left to get through.

On 5/24/2018 at 8:52 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Thursday was successful. Two Volleyball matches.

Dominican Republic W 0-3 BRAZIL W

TURKEY W 3-0 Argentina W

12p added, now on £1.94. 3 days left to get through.

Day 5/7 successful. Put on a treble today.

DUNDALK 5-0 Bray Wanderers (Football)

POLAND 3-0 South Korea (Volleyball)

(25-20, 25-18, 25-21)

TAKUMA INOUE bt Waldo Sabu (Boxing)

(1st Round Knockout)

That takes me to £2.14 with two days left to get through. Got a feeling I'll be placing it on the Champions League final in some way.

21 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Day 5/7 successful. Put on a treble today.

DUNDALK 5-0 Bray Wanderers (Football)

POLAND 3-0 South Korea (Volleyball)

(25-20, 25-18, 25-21)

TAKUMA INOUE bt Waldo Sabu (Boxing)

(1st Round Knockout)

That takes me to £2.14 with two days left to get through. Got a feeling I'll be placing it on the Champions League final in some way.

Saturday Bet - Liverpool v Real Madrid - Both Teams To Score - Yes

£3.16. One day to go.

New week for the £1 "Bet on Whatever the hell you like" thingy.

My mate has crashed out already :lol: single on BATE BORISOV 1-1 Isloch Minsk. BATE won their opening 8 matches conceding just once before today. Quite simply his response was WTF. In the last 3 weeks he's crashed out twice on opening day and the other week seen him exit on the second day. His form is shite.

Meanwhile I'm in the unknown. Tennis double for me today, one match cleared as Dominic Thiem defeated Ilya Ivashka 6-2, 6-4, 6-1 to seal it 3-0. My other match was Rafael Nadal v Simone Bolelli, Rafa leads 2-0 after winning the first two 6-4, 6-3. Bolelli leads 3-0 in the third set but rain has held it up so I shall have to wait til tomorrow to know if Monday's bet was successful. 

16 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

New week for the £1 "Bet on Whatever the hell you like" thingy.

My mate has crashed out already :lol: single on BATE BORISOV 1-1 Isloch Minsk. BATE won their opening 8 matches conceding just once before today. Quite simply his response was WTF. In the last 3 weeks he's crashed out twice on opening day and the other week seen him exit on the second day. His form is shite.

Meanwhile I'm in the unknown. Tennis double for me today, one match cleared as Dominic Thiem defeated Ilya Ivashka 6-2, 6-4, 6-1 to seal it 3-0. My other match was Rafael Nadal v Simone Bolelli, Rafa leads 2-0 after winning the first two 6-4, 6-3. Bolelli leads 3-0 in the third set but rain has held it up so I shall have to wait til tomorrow to know if Monday's bet was successful. 

Monday bet still waiting on Nadal's match, they've just got back on court now.

In the meantime I've had to place my Tuesday bet on with the proposed £1.08 I would win if Monday's bet is successful. 2/3 in so far, both tennis as MARIN CILIC beat James Duckworth 3-0 (6-3, 7-5, 7-6(4)) while in the doubles I had RAVEN KLAASEN/MICHAEL VENUS defeating Corentin Denolly/Alexandre Muller 2-0 (6-3, 6-3). The final part of today's treble is football related as I have HJK HELSINKI v Seinajoen JK.

While typing this Rafael Nadal has clawed the break back in the third set.

20 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Monday bet still waiting on Nadal's match, they've just got back on court now.

In the meantime I've had to place my Tuesday bet on with the proposed £1.08 I would win if Monday's bet is successful. 2/3 in so far, both tennis as MARIN CILIC beat James Duckworth 3-0 (6-3, 7-5, 7-6(4)) while in the doubles I had RAVEN KLAASEN/MICHAEL VENUS defeating Corentin Denolly/Alexandre Muller 2-0 (6-3, 6-3). The final part of today's treble is football related as I have HJK HELSINKI v Seinajoen JK.

While typing this Rafael Nadal has clawed the break back in the third set.

Monday/Tuesday cleared, Rafa won 3-0 and HJK eased to a 4-0 victory.

£1.70 to use today. Gone with a heavily handicapped fourfold.

Volleyball (3)

AUSTRIA W (-2.5) v Georgia W

Hungary v CROATIA

Kosovo v LATVIA (-2.5)

Tennis (1)

LATISHA CHAN/BETHANIE MATTEK-SANDS v Virginie Razzano/Jade Suvrijn - Chan/Mattek-Sands to win 2-0

Todays bet.

12 Fold Accumulator @ 60.53/1
Potential returns: £61.53
£1.00
Today
Wed 16:00

Over @ 1/2

Angola v Mauritius

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 17:00

Over 1.5 Goals @ 1/3

Estonia v Lithuania

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 18:00

Over @ 1/2

Argentino de Quilmes v Club Lujan

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 18:00

Over @ 4/11

Istra 1961 v NK Varaždin

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 18:30

Over @ 1/2

Malawi v Botswana

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 19:00

Over @ 1/3

Lillestrom SK v Brann

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Over @ 4/11

Oman FC v Al-Mudhaibi

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Over @ 1/3

Saham v Al-Shabab Seeb

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 19:30

Over @ 1/2

Reggiana v Siena

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 19:30

Over @ 4/9

Viterbese v Sudtirol

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Wed 19:45

Over 1.5 Goals @ 2/5

Austria v Russia

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

Settled
Won

Over 1.5 Goals @ 4/11

Japan 0 v 2 Ghana

Under/Over 1.5 Goals

11 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Monday/Tuesday cleared, Rafa won 3-0 and HJK eased to a 4-0 victory.

£1.70 to use today. Gone with a heavily handicapped fourfold.

Volleyball (3)

AUSTRIA W (-2.5) v Georgia W

Hungary v CROATIA

Kosovo v LATVIA (-2.5)

Tennis (1)

LATISHA CHAN/BETHANIE MATTEK-SANDS v Virginie Razzano/Jade Suvrijn - Chan/Mattek-Sands to win 2-0

Done over by the Austrian W. 2-0 up looking good to complete the handicap, but narrowly lost the third set 23-25 and eventually won 3-1. Everything else came in so finish 3/4 and crash out for the week. Still better than my mate though.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Done over by the Austrian W. 2-0 up looking good to complete the handicap, but narrowly lost the third set 23-25 and eventually won 3-1. Everything else came in so finish 3/4 and crash out for the week. Still better than my mate though.

A new week started well for both me and my mate. My mate played it safe after two opening day exits in three weeks (and a Tuesday exit on the other) and went with Rafael Nadal to beat Maximilian Marterer at 1/100, winning him 1p and giving him £1.01 for today's bet. I had the same match but went with Both Players to Win a Set - No (better odds than 3-0 to Rafa and Marterer not to win a set). I'm on £1.24 for today.

7 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

A new week started well for both me and my mate. My mate played it safe after two opening day exits in three weeks (and a Tuesday exit on the other) and went with Rafael Nadal to beat Maximilian Marterer at 1/100, winning him 1p and giving him £1.01 for today's bet. I had the same match but went with Both Players to Win a Set - No (better odds than 3-0 to Rafa and Marterer not to win a set). I'm on £1.24 for today.

Feckin shite. Had Dominic Thiem v Alexander Zverev - Both Players To Win A Set - Yes. Thiem won 3-0 ffs. My mate is up to £1.06 after a double on Sparta Prague U19s (2-0) and Norway W U19s (5-1) came in.

On 6/5/2018 at 7:03 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Feckin shite. Had Dominic Thiem v Alexander Zverev - Both Players To Win A Set - Yes. Thiem won 3-0 ffs. My mate is up to £1.06 after a double on Sparta Prague U19s (2-0) and Norway W U19s (5-1) came in.

After my Tuesday exit my mate only managed 1 day further as his double involved Nadal (won) but also a Philippino basketball team who lost 84-86.

New week - My mate took an easy option to get by Monday, going with "Will this game go to overtime? NO" in a Lithuanian basketball match. As it happened Lietuvos Rytas defeated Zalgiris Kaunas 82-73 in normal time and my mate gained £1.02. He has an accy of 4 today, all involving the Women's World Cup Qualifiers.

I originally betted on tennis yesterday but due to the weather in Stuttgart the match never got started. I had to choose something else so I decided on Belgium v Costa Rica - Will there be a goal between 00.00 and 4.59 - NO. Success, £1.10 to use today. I have a treble involving two tennis matches (including the one that didn't start yesterday) and an U20 Rugby Union World Championship match.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

On 6/12/2018 at 12:55 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

After my Tuesday exit my mate only managed 1 day further as his double involved Nadal (won) but also a Philippino basketball team who lost 84-86.

New week - My mate took an easy option to get by Monday, going with "Will this game go to overtime? NO" in a Lithuanian basketball match. As it happened Lietuvos Rytas defeated Zalgiris Kaunas 82-73 in normal time and my mate gained £1.02. He has an accy of 4 today, all involving the Women's World Cup Qualifiers.

I originally betted on tennis yesterday but due to the weather in Stuttgart the match never got started. I had to choose something else so I decided on Belgium v Costa Rica - Will there be a goal between 00.00 and 4.59 - NO. Success, £1.10 to use today. I have a treble involving two tennis matches (including the one that didn't start yesterday) and an U20 Rugby Union World Championship match.

Tuesday was successful too. My mate picked out four Women's World Cup Qualifiers, three of them won easily. The surprise which nearly cost him was Netherlands W 1-0 Slovakia W, Lieke Martens goal on 90+2 saving him from the exit. He had £1.20 for today.

I came through Tuesday with a double/treble. Italy U20 15-44 AUSTRALIA U20 in Rugby Union World Championships was good for me as was tennis doubles match LUKASZ KUBOT/MARCELO MELO 2-0 Yuichi Sugita/Donald Young (6-4, 6-2). What shafted my potential earnings was a delay for the second day running of Gunneswarn v Shapovalov in the tennis as once again the match didn't start. Our rules mean we have to cash out because the match didn't start, leaving me on £1.33, a gain of 23p.

Today we have the same two teams, but I had a third on top of that. We are sat on 1/2 and 2/3 respectively while our last match begins at 9.40pm.

I'm up to £1.35 after yesterday's success. Two Volleyball matches (Brazil W 3-1 Thailand W and South Korea W 0-3 USA W) and New Zealand W beating Ireland W by 305 runs in cricket. Today I have a single on Poland W to defeat Dominican Republic W, once again in Volleyball.

My mate is on £1.21 after also having the two Volleyball matches I had. He has a double today, Serbia W in Volleyball and a Greek basketball match to avoid the need for overtime. Both of us taking the week cautiously so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...