St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship. 5/8/17

shull

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Falkirk have sold 500 tickets for Saturdays game.Still time to sell a lot more but I'd have thought they'd have shifted more than that by now.

That's surprising given how much their fans on P&B go on about how well supported they are .

On 30/07/2017 at 10:23 AM, faraway saint said:

One thing is almost certain, they will score so we'll have to if we are to get anything from this game.

They only conceded 1 goal in their 4 games while scoring 13.

Aye, let's see if form matters. :rolleyes:

Form and facts don't matter when you've got blind faith  :D

I've got the champagne on ice for Saturday

Coming up for my first game in a while, bringing my mate as well for his first game, Leicester season ticket holder so I said I will show him some proper footy!! As we will still have a few players out I'm thinking 1-1, that's the problem with the first few games of the season you never see the strongest 11, COYS!!!

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, shull said:

Strong and top class Referee and we will win.

A weak and shite referee and we could be fecked.

Diving cheats Loy, Miller and Hippolyte will get free kicks , penalties and a good few of our players yellow carded and a red or two..

That might be our downfall.

Oh right so last few seasons has been down to refs ................ silly me I thought we had just been pish...............

1-1 Take that all day , build some confidence,  next two games Livi and Ton.......................

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

we should have been home and dry long before that happened

Still trying to work out that some Saints fans are stuck in a time machine... It was 7 years ago...... Move On FFS or support a team that doesn't regularly f**k up................... whoever they are!!!

Edited by DougJamie

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Oh right so last few seasons has been down to refs ................ silly me I thought we had just been pish...............

1-1 Take that all day , build some confidence,  next two games Livi and Ton.......................

Never mentioned last Season. 

I'm presently having a guess regarding the future. 

35 minutes ago, shull said:

Never mentioned last Season. 

I'm presently having a guess regarding the future. 

As per every season- ur guesses are somewhat unsuccessful..... :booty

Please give me your lottery numbers as it will improve the odds discounting them

10 hours ago, Doakes said:

Just a quick post to let everyone know, we've set up a flag display/tifo for this one in W7. If anyone's wanting to join in - head along and join us for a sing song. Hopefully the noise spreads round the ground  :thumbs2 

COYS 

Start a new thread Vic to spread the word better. Hope everyone plays their part to lift the team. I will in the main stand:)

16 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Start a new thread Vic to spread the word better. Hope everyone plays their part to lift the team. I will in the main stand:)

I was half expecting Shull to start one! :ph34r:

Word is going round social media so I'm sure the ground will be rocking for this one

18 hours ago, ged62 said:

Managers tactics? They caught us on the break.

Sadly yes.

We should have seen out the last few minutes, then had 30 minutes of extra time against 9 men.

We actually lost the head when they went down to 9.

How on earth should a 9 man team ever be able to score on the break against a well organised 11.

Easy to say with hindsight, but if Gus had just got a 'stay calm' message out there, we'd have won that game. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So, the season finally starts tomorrow, thank feck, fed up with meaningless games.

St Mirren 0-1 Falkirk.

Maybe the season will start next week.

Fecking Boo Boy 

Hope it's pelting down in Dundee. :lol:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So, the season finally starts tomorrow, thank feck, fed up with meaningless games.

St Mirren 0-1 Falkirk.

Maybe the season will start next week.

FAS- How dare u suggest we lose, that's unthinkable, we haven't lost in August 2017 ?????????