Edinburgh Luvvie Fest...

Herbie

Nearly Fringe time.

Anyone got any recommendations for this year?

Already bagged tickets to see an adaptation of Mr. Brookmyre's "A Tale Etched in Blood and Hard Black Pencil", but looking for something else to see before it starts.

2 hours ago, Herbie said:

Nearly Fringe time.

Anyone got any recommendations for this year?

Already bagged tickets to see an adaptation of Mr. Brookmyre's "A Tale Etched in Blood and Hard Black Pencil", but looking for something else to see before it starts.

Don't go by train unless you're blootered or drugged up.......................oh wait. :rolleyes:

Going to see Trainspotting Live.

That's the only show I've booked, will do my usual and go see a few "free" shows based solely on what the GPS on my phone tells me is closest.

Saw some great shows that way over the years (Chris Cook, Laura Lexx, Jarlath Regan, Eric Lampaert) and some duff ones. 

Marcel Lucont- english guy pretending to be a French playboy- have a look at his stint on John Bishop's show on YouTube. Saw him a few times, always a good laugh.

Jarlath Regan- Irish comedian. we make a point of seeing him each year, consistently good.

Dylan Moran- tix went on sale last Friday for 3 nights. Bargain at £12.50.

This guy was on Hawksbee and Jacobs on TalkSport earlier. He's from Paisley and a Saints fan.

http://www.mattwinning.com/bio/

He's on at 

Just the Tonic at the Mash House (The Attic)

5-6pm, 3-27th August (not 15th)

£5 or Pay What You Want

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair