SMISA Wall

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

I think I spotted my name in a photo.

I think they have put a lower case g in my surname rather than a Capital.

I think I can live with that.

HIgH STREET SAINT 

I wid moan like feck. :D

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Did I say that? I said why try bring people down with negative comments, does it make you feel good about yourself? I could try and say it in simpler words for you... :rolleyes:

Don't bother

You're simple enough :D

35 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Well done St Mirren this is an excellent idea and the stadium is beginning to look like ours now and less like a mass of concrete.

Just need a row of Mini Statues along the length of the West or Main Stands or both.

Names to get it startit ......

Gilmour , Goodwin, D.Hunter, Lennon, Abercromby, Leonard, Copland, Number One Fan SuperBazil and many more. 

GO FOR IT 

55 minutes ago, shull said:

Just need a row of Mini Statues along the length of the West or Main Stands or both.

Names to get it startit ......

Gilmour , Goodwin, D.Hunter, Lennon, Abercromby, Leonard, Copland, Number One Fan SuperBazil and many more. 

GO FOR IT 

I wouldn't want my statue to take attention off the fan ownership board. I wonder if your name will be on it... Did they not get about £24 out of you before you got really upset about democracy? 

12 hours ago, davidg said:

The place is slowly looking more and more like home. 

Hopefully the team can produce some decent form expected at our home also. 

Spot on David little things like painting over the battle ship grey make a huge difference making it feel like ( ma bit ) oor hame. 

53 minutes ago, shull said:

£36 before I realised I was already a Shareholder and owned the Club.

Daft paying more.

Keep it as a gift and hopefully they'll use the 3 x £2's wisely.

Yeah it's totally daft moving the club into fan ownership, should of sold up to those Argentinians with the fraud charges... <_<

Just now, bazil85 said:

Yeah it's totally daft moving the club into fan ownership, should of sold up to those Argentinians with the fraud charges... <_<

Not daft at all. 

The Club had to stay under Fan Control. 

I already, along with many others owned it and I wasn't selling to any South Americans.

Due to Shareholding we have always been Fan Owned. 

And thankfully, we still are. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

BOOOOOOOBAZZY  :lol:

1 minute ago, shull said:

Not daft at all. 

The Club had to stay under Fan Control. 

I already, along with many others owned it and I wasn't selling to any South Americans.

Due to Shareholding we have always been Fan Owned. 

And thankfully, we still are. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

BOOOOOOOBAZZY  :lol:

Good, I fully appreciate fans right to choose not to back the bid. So many fans do so much for the club financially outside of the £12/ £25 p/m and can't be criticised for not signing up. Stop saying things I agree with it's weird! 

My name's on that wall. Doesn't make me a better fan than anyone else. Some fans go home and away, some fans stay far away, some fans have circumstances that stop them going to every game, some fans stay away for years, but the club is always in their heart.

I celebrate the fact that the club will soon be in the hands of the fans, and love the symbolism of this wall as well as the fact that it makes the new place more like home.

I try to block out the constant negativity of some to everything the club does.

17 minutes ago, Soctty said:

My name's on that wall. Doesn't make me a better fan than anyone else. Some fans go home and away, some fans stay far away, some fans have circumstances that stop them going to every game, some fans stay away for years, but the club is always in their heart.

I celebrate the fact that the club will soon be in the hands of the fans, and love the symbolism of this wall as well as the fact that it makes the new place more like home.

I try to block out the constant negativity of some to everything the club does.

I don't even know if I'm on it or not. I was in the scheme initially, but cancelled my SMiSA membership. Maybe I should buy one of those North Bank 'ultras' stickers and slap it over my name... if it's even there. Either way, the wall graphic looks good. Used to be a dull metal gate, now it has black & white on it. Fairy Nuff.

Edited by pozbaird