SMISA Wall

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Does anyone know What kind of numbers of people dropping out we have? I know people will have personal circumstances for doing so but it's a bit of a shame if we've had a number of drop outs in the first 12 months.

Think about 80ish have dropped out. Sure I read that kind of figure somewhere.

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Does anyone know What kind of numbers of people dropping out we have? I know people will have personal circumstances for doing so but it's a bit of a shame if we've had a number of drop outs in the first 12 months.

SMISA replied to a Killie fan group on twitter the other day about the numbers. 

At takeover point it was 1373, now it's still a healthy 1291. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Less than 100

Started with 1373 and we have 1291 currently 

3 hours ago, davidg said:

SMISA replied to a Killie fan group on twitter the other day about the numbers. 

At takeover point it was 1373, now it's still a healthy 1291. 

I`m sure we will see an increase in numbers when we get promoted this season and then again next year once qualification for the Europa cup has been guaranteed. :):rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Toots said:

Does the wall have the names of all the fans who originally signed up ? I know of a couple who only paid about two monthly debits and then cancelled. 

And will new contributors names be added?