SMISA Wall

10 hours ago, HSS said:

And will new contributors names be added?

Wall is only for original people that signed up, that's how it was put forward when the scheme started. Every St Mirren fan has had the opportunity to be part of this (with the exception of those under 18 at the time) so wouldn't imagine there was any need to add new members.

People that dropped out after a couple months being on it... TBC. Shull you going down with your Tipex this afternoon?  

Have to say I'm very impressed with the new wall. It looks amazing and it gives me a great sense of pride seeing my name up and knowing it will be there for generations of fans to see.

Just a thought, what about SMISA using the positivity to try get even more members? Would love to see something along the lines of anyone signing up to the fan buyout until the end of the year that then pay their fees for a minimum 12 months (hopefully they keep it for the duration like everyone else) will be added to the wall. Feel that with people now seeing what it looks like, more will be likely to support to get themselves down in our clubs fine history.

Some SMISA members might say 'aw but it was only supposed to be for the founding members as a thank you' for me that would be an extremely shortsighted view, the more members the better for the fan buyout and ultimately money in St Mirrens budget.

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:22 AM, bazil85 said:

Wall is only for original people that signed up, that's how it was put forward when the scheme started. Every St Mirren fan has had the opportunity to be part of this (with the exception of those under 18 at the time) so wouldn't imagine there was any need to add new members.

People that dropped out after a couple months being on it... TBC. Shull you going down with your Tipex this afternoon?  

You should start another thread about the wall.................................FFS. :1eye