Facebook advice

See if you are a woman or a schoolchild and therefore have Facebook (like my wife - she's a woman by the way, not a schoolchild) and you want to share a video with a real man who therefore doesnae have Facebook (like me), how can you send someone a link to the video without it just being a link to Facebook? Or can't you?

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

See if you are a woman or a schoolchild and therefore have Facebook (like my wife - she's a woman by the way, not a schoolchild) and you want to share a video with a real man who therefore doesnae have Facebook (like me), how can you send someone a link to the video without it just being a link to Facebook? Or can't you?

Real man. :lol:

Oh, I know but I'm no telling you. :P

Right. Clearly I have not explained the problem well enough.

We are not discussing a video "belonging" to my wife :o

This is a video that featured on someone else's page that she is "friends" with (or whatever you Facebook Fuds call it).

I said "that's funny. send it to me please", which she did as one normally would an internet link by copying and pasting the url and sending it to me on whatsapp. When I click on the link it just takes me to a page that says "You are neither a schoolchild, nor do you have a fanny. Therefore you cannot access this page" or to put it another way, it takes me to a Facebook sign in page (which obviously is no good to me for the aforementioned reasons).

The issue here is not my ability to "see" the video. I can do that just by looking at her phone/iPad. The issue is me being able to easily receive the video in a format that not only allows me to view it myself, but also allows me to share it with other likeminded non FFs.

Please dispense will all talk of "uploading to youtube". You might as well be saying, "please surgically remove this pituitary gland", or "please send this rocket to Pluto".