Hospitality Prices 2017/18

The club have split CH into 3 categories for the forthcoming season

A - Morton

B - Falkirk, Dundee Utd

C - All other league opponents.

Cost, including VAT and booking fee...Cat C £103.80, Cat B £115.80 and, to see Morton, an eye watering £133.80

£18 discount if you're a STH and it's £24 less for a pay bar instead of "inclusive drinks package"

11 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The club have split CH into 3 categories for the forthcoming season

A - Morton

B - Falkirk, Dundee Utd

C - All other league opponents.

Cost, including VAT and booking fee...Cat C £103.80, Cat B £115.80 and, to see Morton, an eye watering £133.80

£18 discount if you're a STH and it's £24 less for a pay bar instead of "inclusive drinks package"

If you want a really good hospitality experience, buy comfy seats in the main stand, assemble for drinks and three course lunch at Saparito under the bridge, book cab to drop off and collect you after, deposit back at hostelry of your choice.

the food will be good, the wine drinkable and the beer sensibly priced. And you will be quids in!!!

Went to hospitality for match last season, never again.

no glass of bubbly on arrival - as advertised still

starter was half of the smallest bowl of weak, wishy-washy scotch broth you ever did see. (With no meat content)

main was something small & tough they had the balls to call a steak, with a poor portion of veg.

pudding was a crumble with a tablespoon of custard.

wine on table, stayed on table... lots of wine drinkers on table, we all had one swally and thought we had topped up on vinegar by error.

our mob will get together for a corporate day again this season, but we wont be insulted with what was served up to us last season again by choice. And by all means ask around anyone else who attends corporate about the quality of the offer.

7 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Superb value for money. I will be there on Sat.

It's a great day out and as you wrote great value. Individuals it's now and again but there are companies who purchase season packages. Our hospitality is up with the best of them. Better still you are not stuck inside a glass box during the game. Enjoy. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If you want a really good hospitality experience, buy comfy seats in the main stand, assemble for drinks and three course lunch at Saparito under the bridge, book cab to drop off and collect you after, deposit back at hostelry of your choice.

the food will be good, the wine drinkable and the beer sensibly priced. And you will be quids in!!!

starter was half of the smallest bowl of weak, wishy-washy scotch broth you ever did see. (With no meat content)

main was something small & tough they had the balls to call a steak, with a poor portion of veg.

wine on table, stayed on table... lots of wine drinkers on table, we all had one swally and thought we had topped up on vinegar by error.

our mob will get together for a corporate day again this season, but we wont be insulted with what was served up to us last season again by choice. And by all means ask around anyone else who attends corporate about the quality of the offer.

You wouldn't need a three course lunch at Saporito, you've got enough chips on your shoulder to feed the whole f------g crowd!

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Not like you to be positive about anything St Mirren. While it's not Michelin star restaurant it's as good as hospitality food goes at the football. Been quite a few times never missed the bubbles , as for wine it's fine with or with out food nothing like the vinegar ones on the market. 

17 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Agree with all of the above but anybody thinking over £100 for a small 3 course meal with a few drinks, a programme and half a pie at half time is good value has more money than sense.

Personally I like the 3 course meal in Allans Snack Bar £6 that's only £127 less than the Morton price plenty left over for some drinks, a programme and Graeme's Butchers and Deli on Well Street does 6 pies for £2.99.

Think this hospitality deal works out around £20 maximum.

Sounds like a great subject for a rant but I cannae be arsed. 

Anyway The Lord and Ronnie seemed to have summed it up and described the whole occasion splendidly. 

Toti's Chippy sounds the perfect deal for my wallet. 

Fish Tea please. 

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Agree with all of the above but anybody thinking over £100 for a small 3 course meal with a few drinks, a programme and half a pie at half time is good value has more money than sense.

Personally I like the 3 course meal in Allans Snack Bar £6 that's only £127 less than the Morton price plenty left over for some drinks, a programme and Graeme's Butchers and Deli on Well Street does 6 pies for £2.99.

Think this hospitality deal works out around £20 maximum.

You get champagne reception, 3 course meal , wine on table , free bar , match programme, all you can eat at half time , executive seating match included. Free bar after match for a time period. Good to know profits are going to the club. Package is good value for me it's once in a while and very enjoyable especially when speakers are in attendance. There was a comedian on once I was there. Not for everyone understand that but to slag it off is wide off the mark. 

4 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

I've been invited to this a few times since the new ground opened and have never went , I didn't think it was a good and I wasn't even paying.

So you have never been and was offered it for free but it's not good. Confused.com. some just like to slate the club at everything. 

There is summat about sitting among certain drunks at an occasion like football. 

Those certain few should be Teetotal as alcohol changes their personality for the worst. 

They totally ruin it for the decent fans who can be respectful while drinking and the sober yins like me. 

Morons who are loud and obnoxious we don't need at St Mirren Park. 

Grumpy Old Men...

If you don't think it's good value or good quality, don't go...simple...

Personally I've been once at the new stadium, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Was it great value for money? No, but it's another way for the club to make money to fund the product on the pitch.

Jeez.

1 minute ago, shull said:

There is summat about sitting among certain drunks at an occasion like football. 

Those certain few should be Teetotal as alcohol changes their personality for the worst. 

They totally ruin it for the decent fans who can be respectful while drinking and the sober yins like me. 

Morons who are loud and obnoxious we don't need at St Mirren Park. 

Your getting trains and hospitality mixed up Shull.  

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You get champagne reception, 3 course meal , wine on table , free bar , match programme, all you can eat at half time , executive seating match included. Free bar after match for a time period. Good to know profits are going to the club. Package is good value for me it's once in a while and very enjoyable especially when speakers are in attendance. There was a comedian on once I was there. Not for everyone understand that but to slag it off is wide off the mark. 

Nothing is free. 

All included in the Package price 

Because profits go to St Mirren doesn't mean we should accept crap. 

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So you have never been and was offered it for free but it's not good. Confused.com. some just like to slate the club at everything. 

Missed out the word deal , thanks for pointing that out.And whose these some that like to slate the club at every opportunity ?Maybe you should go back to worrying about table tops that don't fit.

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your getting trains and hospitality mixed up Shull.  

Some Patrons from Hospitality can behave horrifically after a skinful. 

Witnessed a few when I sat adjacent to them in the Main Stand. 

15 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Missed out the word deal , thanks for pointing that out.And whose these some that like to slate the club at every opportunity ?Maybe you should go back to worrying about table tops that don't fit.

Got them fixed mate so that's the hospitality money gone. Not saying you in particular are salting the club. It's not for you fine.