Neymar

DougJamie

Lets put this into Context

£198m sign on

650 k a week tax free basic so that's $33m in his pocket.... so if they pay tax there, unlike Barca, that's at least £66m.... and that's just basic

4 year deal is £264m salary plus 198 sign on and he is 4 years older is £462m for one player

That would build 57 2021 Stadiums

Get you approx. 1540 Stevie Mallans....

And also pays Neymar £64 a second £3900 an hour and £98000 a day.................

Football  will fold in 10 years...........................

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Lets put this into Context

£198m sign on

650 k a week tax free basic so that's $33m in his pocket.... so if they pay tax there, unlike Barca, that's at least £66m.... and that's just basic

4 year deal is £264m salary plus 198 sign on and he is 4 years older is £462m for one player

That would build 57 2021 Stadiums

Get you approx. 1540 Stevie Mallans....

And also pays Neymar £64 a second £3900 an hour and £98000 a day.................

Football  will fold in 10 years...........................

Meanwhile a young 22 year old girl Lucy Lintott is dying of MND where the funds attributed to research on  this disease are peanuts !.

Every penny of that moron Neymar's transfer fee should be put to causes like that !

Edited by lenziebud

Meanwhile a young 22 year old girl Lucy Lintott is dying of MND where the funds attributed to research on  this disease are peanuts !.
Every penny of that moron Neymar's transfer fee should be put to causes like that !

How do you know Neymar is a moron? How much does he give to charity?

6 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Ironically, Barca are threatenting to refer the deal under financial fair play rules

Pot calls kettle somewhat more black than said pot was

Maybe that's where the 650k tax free comes in, as Barca/ Real obviously leave tax to individuals

The whole thing is disgusting as said above........................

Alan Shearer cost 15m with public outcry to score 30  a season, Neymar looks great with Suarez and Messi, so would my mum

Levy the Spurs Chairman has said he wont pay or play the game as Spurs will develop talent. Kane top paid on 120k a week a third of what Rooney is on and a tenth what Neymar is on.............................

Cant wait for this bubble to burst, its immoral

10 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Wait a minute.

You would be foolish to say some tragic situation SHOULD be solved by someone else's money.

There are a million and one personal fortunes that you could divert into "better causes" but that's a nonsense argument I'm afraid.

3 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

How do you know Neymar is a moron? How much does he give to charity?

Neymar is no Moron, he gives around 10% of his salary to charity, its the idiots that (FIFA,UEFA, FA so on) that allow this to happen. What happened to Financial Fair play?

Is it any surprise that the top 6 clubs are the top six? All owned by Billionaires playing FIFA 17 for real

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The point is he is worth what people are prepared to pay, like people are prepared to pay £130 for hospitality to watch St Mirren.

Where, exactly, do you draw the line?

I agree- Neymar must be worth what people are willing to pay which is the buy out clause, that was set by Barca so PSG have called their bluff and they don't like it

Its Still disgusting, but it is all private money not public

How can FIFA allow a 198m buyout clause, he only ( lol) cost £48m 

Edited by DougJamie

9 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

The point is the fee for a footballer. £198 million is obscene and should be used for better causes. 

I agree £198 m is an obscene amount but let's not forget , the wages he receives will have no adverse affect on health or other services in the country he plays . Quite the opposite in fact, he will pay a sizeable amount in tax which ironically should benefit public services. 

I must stress I am not supporting or condoning these ridiculous salaries and hope the whole thing crashes down about them soon but you could argue that  pop stars , actors , TV personalities etc receive unwarranted amounts of cash .

mind you , how many could  honestly say they would knock it back ?

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I agree £198 m is an obscene amount but let's not forget , the wages he receives will have no adverse affect on health or other services in the country he plays . Quite the opposite in fact, he will pay a sizeable amount in tax which ironically should benefit public services. 

I must stress I am not supporting or condoning these ridiculous salaries and hope the whole thing crashes down about them soon but you could argue that  pop stars , actors , TV personalities etc receive unwarranted amounts of cash .

mind you , how many could  honestly say they would knock it back ?

I would certainly not knock it back - you could buy the Club with your lose change. .and bring back Mr S. Malan. .:wink:

7 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

How many trophies did Neymar win with braca? Guaranteed to win league 1 with PSG, along with their cups, more competition in la liga so could be due to the fact he's guaranteed to win at least 2 trophies a season and psg will probably focus more heavily on champions league.

Quite a lot.

To try to stop you posting more nonsense.......... in 4 seasons he won the league twice, the Spanish cup 3 times, Champions League once and the FIFA world club shit once.

More competition in La Liga..........................really? :lol:

PSG have been the bridesmaids for a few seasons now in the Champions League, can he make the difference......................time will tell.

Back in yer box. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Quite a lot.

More competition in La Liga..........................really? :lol:

PSG have been the bridesmaids for a few seasons now in the Champions League, can he make the difference......................time will tell.

Back in yer box. :byebye

Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Seville. There's are all sides putting serious pressure on braca in la liga 

In league 1 you've got Monaco who are getting most of the young players sold, nicee aren't really competition, Lyon aren't, marselle have got payet that's about it in terms of star power. 

And would you please not refer to my box again sir.

Just now, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Seville. There's are all sides putting serious pressure on braca in la liga 

In league 1 you've got Monaco who are getting most of the young players sold, nicee aren't really competition, Lyon aren't, marselle have got payet that's about it in terms of star power. 

And would you please not refer to my box again sir.

Please read, or get someone to help you, my edit on what he HAS won with Barcelona.

Box time. :P