Morton v Saints 12 August

I'm a little bit sad in that I keep ticket stubs from games I've been to. I went in to the Main Stand during the 4-1 game in April and have dug out the ticket which was required to gain access after paying cash at the turnstile so they could keep track of how many away fans were transferring to the Main Stand, maximum was 500 if I remember right.

Anyway, the ticket looks exactly the same as the one above except it states MAIN STAND PASS instead of the price and has "St Mirren MAIN STAND" at the bottom instead of GMFC V ST M. I take from this home and away tickets probably all look the same in terms of colour.

On a different note remember to get your anytime scorer bets on Gary MacKenzie and I've gone for Stelios too. Bet365 are best priced with the former at 14/1 and the latter at 16/1, by means of comparison BetFred are 13/2 and 8/1.

39 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Surely not....

Maybe the home end tickets have something which distinguishes them from ours?

Home end tickets are distinguishable from away end tickets as they have a whiff approximating 50%  body odour and 50%  White Lightning cider.

The stewards will be all over this.

Edited by pozbaird

4 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Actually, there will be a difference with some of the tickets.....

Those bought outside the ground after 1pm cost £20 (which presumably will be printed on the ticket).

I think I'm not sure it will still be 18. It the 2 goes to their development squad as I thought I read on their website all on the day tkts are 20

3 hours ago, Julian Banjos said:

Aye so basically anyone that's bought a ticket has bought a ticket for....... Cappielow.

Shall we all get in early and take the Cowshed? 

The answer to both bits is - AYE.

just do it.  This is (should be) a consumer oriented  business.   f**k'em, if they've f**ked up.

So it's AYE - except for turning up early bit.

go down have some beer, arrive whenever you wish, pre-match.

If you have bought a ticket and entry is not enabled by them, then complain, ask for reimbursement and  costs, reparation and damages.

all this knicker-wetting never happened in the olden days...

1 hour ago, davidg said:

Anybuddie else not felt this excited for a derby game in a long long time? 

Buzzin. 

Aye, well... It's been a long time since Saints faced Killie in an important match.

but you're off topic - on this thread it's only mince about yon wee Greenock team.....

3 hours ago, davidg said:

Stolen from twitter. 

Home end tickets are different and I'm kinda glad to hear to be honest. 

IMG_0347.JPG

Thankfully. It's all well and good slagging them off for terrible organisation but you wouldn't want a handful of idiots from either side potentially ruining it. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Thankfully. It's all well and good slagging them off for terrible organisation but you wouldn't want a handful of idiots from either side potentially ruining it. 

Very good point, I already decided against taking my 12 year old daughter and am going on my Tod, but nobody needs any trouble of any sort, it's going to be a highly charged day, warm and drink will be taken, let's just hammer them (on the park) then get out of there!!

Erskine Bridge Cable Maintenance

Routine inspection and maintenance painting of the Erskine Bridge supporting cables will begin on Saturday 12th of August.

The project is necessary in order to protect the long-term integrity of the supporting cables, a key structural component of the bridge. The works will run weekends only for EIGHT weeks until 8th October, from 8am to 6pm each Saturday and Sunday.

In order to complete the works as quickly and safely as possible it will be necessary to close the fast lane on each side of the bridge. The traffic monitoring contractor is forecasting delays in the area to be around 15 minutes as a result.

23 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Really worried about this game, and nothing to do with what happens on the park.

I can see a 'Perfect Storm' forming of:

Peak holiday time

Huge Travelling Support arriving en masse

Large (ish) Home support arriving en masse

Drink Taken

Bitter Rivals (personally that bit now bores me to tears)

Ticket & Turnstyle Chaos

Fiesty Match

I hope there are extra Polis on duty to deter any of our lot, or theres from taking the above points as an excuse to kick off!  We want to be in a better league position after the game and not worrying about pending SPFL/Police sanctions hitting home.

Shameless bump. Might be an idea for older/sober Buds to 'coach' others on all getting home in one piece with the clubs rep intact..?