Samson - The Modern Day Les Fridge

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

How good was that save last night?

Very good.

Lucky to have him. For me , he has been one of the most consistent performers for us this season. I'm glad he's got another year on his contract to go. I'd give him an extension as he's more than merited it. 

He didn't have much to do last night but when we were two up and as usual stopped concentrating and gave them their best chance of the night, he came up with a belter of a save. It was a reaction save, but it was good and he would have been right to berate his defence for exposing him that way!

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Very good.

Lucky to have him. For me , he has been one of the most consistent performers for us this season. I'm glad he's got another year on his contract to go. I'd give him an extension as he's more than merited it. 

Agreed, keeper's mistakes are usually the most noticeable and Samson hasn't made too many this season.

We'll struggle to find better on our budget! 

A mate was sitting next to his mum and dad at recent game at Cappielow and they were saying just how much Sammy is loving his football and life at St Mirren at the moment. An excellent keeper and having a terrific season.

Keep up the good work Sammy!

We can now play with no defenders. Just stick McKenzie, Davis, etc up in attack. 

We have a Goalkeeper who is 100% responsible for 7 clean sheets in a row. 

Fecking fabulous  :lol:

8 minutes ago, shull said:

We can now play with no defenders. Just stick McKenzie, Davis, etc up in attack. 

We have a Goalkeeper who is 100% responsible for 7 clean sheets in a row. 

Fecking fabulous  :lol:

"Outside, now"

image.jpeg

10 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Another great performance form one of our league cup winning heroes last night

I would hate to be the person who started this thread as I would hate to look so damned stupid, so damned stupid indeed

The guy is quality................ That's Samson mind............... not the Fanny that started the thread

Up there with the "Jack Ross must Go"

We should have end of season awards on here...................

12 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Can’t be bothered checking , how many shutouts has Samson had this season ,?

They're nothing to do with him don't you know . The shutouts are all down to the outfield players (supposedly) .