Samson - The Modern Day Les Fridge

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Three posts to my one and I'm obsessed? :lol:

Your boring post came out of nowhere on the Craig Samson Thread. 

All your own work. I never prompted you. I only replied  to your shite. 

Defend Samson on this Thread or feck up. 

Spangle 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Your boring post came out of nowhere on the Craig Samson Thread. 

All your own work. I never prompted you. I only replied  to your shite. 

Defend Samson on this Thread or feck up. 

Spangle 

In fairness to me, my post was only intended to poke a bit of harmless fun, but you appear to have taken it very personally you poor wee soul. 

Please accept my apologies for upsetting you. 

Three quotes from our 2012-2013 League Cup winning run which, as I recall, Shull found slightly less repellant than most football related offerings:

Aberdeen v St Mirren League Cup Quarter Final 2012-2013: "However, the game then went to penalties and Samson made the decisive save."

Celtic v St Mirren League Cup Semi Final 2012-2013: "Referee Willie Collum pointed to the spot. Mulgrew took the responsibility but his effort from 12 yards was palmed away by Samson."

Hearts v St Mirren League Cup Final 2012-2013: "The keeper [Samson] denied the same player a minute from time at his near post and St Mirren hung on to spark wild celebrations among their nerve-shredded fans."

7 hours ago, shull said:

Me and you are members of the " BAD FANS " club until further notice. 

We are not supporting our great Team in a positive manner. 

Especially you :)

How cute, you just keep interpreting my posts in any single way that suits your warped agenda. :lol: 

Don't say i didn't try to explain my point to you in simple enough terms. Could try writing it in crayons next time? :P

38 minutes ago, AllyM said:

Three quotes from our 2012-2013 League Cup winning run which, as I recall, Shull found slightly less repellant than most football related offerings:

Aberdeen v St Mirren League Cup Quarter Final 2012-2013: "However, the game then went to penalties and Samson made the decisive save."

Celtic v St Mirren League Cup Semi Final 2012-2013: "Referee Willie Collum pointed to the spot. Mulgrew took the responsibility but his effort from 12 yards was palmed away by Samson."

Hearts v St Mirren League Cup Final 2012-2013: "The keeper [Samson] denied the same player a minute from time at his near post and St Mirren hung on to spark wild celebrations among their nerve-shredded fans."

Just as well we scored 3 in the Final after his 2 blunders. 

Quality research btw 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

How cute, you just keep interpreting my posts in any single way that suits your warped agenda. :lol: 

Don't say i didn't try to explain my point to you in simple enough terms. Could try writing it in crayons next time? :P

You're a bad fan Bazzy and you have me for company. X

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I don't see all Numbshull's posts but, from the quotes I've seen he's well into meltdown. Would all you guys give the poor soul a wee break?

A break from a nonentity like you ? 

It's you that's got a St Mirren Fan on ignore on a Football Forum 

Ye Jessie :lol:

He f**ked up when it came to the first goal, made an arse of a few passbacks afterwards but was his league game back with us and refering to what he did in the league cup games over 4 years ago, schoolboy teams when he was 8 etc has feck all to do with now. IF he makes an arse of it in further games then fair do's

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

What a save from Sammy to keep us at 1-0. Then we go up and equalise two minutes later. 

World class stop.  

Les Fridge was sometimes a good shotstopper.

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

And consistent, never came for a single cross.

Indeed, and the Morton goalie was outstanding.

He never missed a cross ball.

Albeit a good few of our corners, free kicks and punts were dire.

Surprised this Topic escaped The Div Cull. 

Started off with a very tame and honest football opinion. 

It deteriorated into a horrific and poisonous Thread. 

Dreadful morals with a few 

PLAYING THE MAN AND NOT THE BALL 

At the very worst and most outrageous 

• 1 month later...

Just heard, Samson has just landed on the Turf after his attempt to save at Morton's first goal. 

Absolutely too slow now. 

Would be decent if nobody took a shot at him. 

New goalie in January please, Jack 

If Craig is getting in the neck for nearly 5 years ago, can I just point out Billy Thompson in most semis ........ We could have had another 2/3 Cups ......

Also we could have the UEFA Cup and maybe even the League a few times...................... In fact Goalies who concede goals are diddies

:rolleyes: