Diving Cheats 2018/19

shull

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, shull said:

Dele diving to win penalty for Spurs.

Cheating cnut.

Usual flip in mid air to land on back.

Gonna hate myself for this... but he`s right.

yet two "experts" ,a  commentator and an in house ref all say " he felt contact so hes entitled to go to ground"  Absolute pish !!

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, January 02, 2018 at 9:50 PM, shull said:

The really disappointing thing about the manager's comments are that his reason he is annoyed is that he thinks the player should know that this brings a heavy penalty. .....forget the fact that it is just plain wrong.

21 minutes ago, shull said:

Another disgraceful dive to win a penalty at Anfield tonight.

These cnuts should be treated like drug cheats in sport.

Ban them for minimum 2 years or even for life.

Do you EVER watch a full game and observe anything apart from supposed "cheating"?

Messi, Ronaldo, blah blah blah have all "went down" easily yet are the best players in the world who bring so much to this ancient phrase of "beautiful game" you love to spout.

TBF you have a point at times but you seem to have a "bank" of posts about the same fecking thing time after time.

There's so much more to most games than the narrow points you continually make. 

Gie it a rest.  :thumbsdown

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Huh huh 

And the bank of posts are in the Diving cheats or summat similar Thread. 

Match normally switched off after first hint of cheating. 

Trumpet. :byebye

:lol:

You post about games you don't even watch. :blink:

You even made a bold, yet silly, post the other week based on some trumpets view on the radio. :lol:

It's your blinkered posts that kill the fact you could be right at times, yet you still plough your way ahead, in an elvis type fashion.

It's a forum, you're entitled to your opinion, just a pity no-one takes you seriously. :byebye

My posts are original and correct. 

The Masses are Asses. 

And Elvis is a good dude and one of the most inoffensive on the Forum. 

Hopefully he hasn't been chased away by that horrific post against him from Jimmy H which was wholeheartedly condoned by his Jersey sidekick. 

Both the Jersey ones should be highly ashamed and banned for life. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, shull said:

Chelsea v Barcelona

I will try and watch it.

Till first dive anyway

To be honest, I would rather watch the Challenge Cup Final.

Too much tippy tappy shite from the Champions League Clubs and cheating.

22 minutes ago, shull said:

To be honest, I would rather watch the Challenge Cup Final.

Too much tippy tappy shite from the Champions League Clubs and cheating.

Shull, with this I totally agree, tippy happy bores me when they do it the entire game and almost never take a shot at goal.

Diving :fire Drives me mental, punishments need to be escalated to cut this s**t out.  Suarez is an utterly horrific individual when it comes to cheating, his record is unsurpassed.

1 minute ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Shull, with this I totally agree, tippy happy bores me when they do it the entire game and almost never take a shot at goal.

Diving :fire Drives me mental, punishments need to be escalated to cut this s**t out.  Suarez is an utterly horrific individual when it comes to cheating, his record is unsurpassed.

:clapping

2 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Not denying this sort of stuff happens but it's narrow minded to focus on it like Shull when there is superb skills all over the park.

The high level of defending goes unnoticed, as does the stamina levels of players covering every angle/area of the park.

Maybe some are used to the ball being in the air most of the time or teams passing to the other team half the time. :rolleyes: