shull

2 hours ago, shull said:

Livingston are 23 Matches undefeated.

That will end next Saturday.

Today wasn't good but we'll bounce back

LIVINGSTON 0 ST MIRREN 2

CROWD  1587

Scorers - Duffy (2)

Repeating myself, I know, but no easy games in this league. After all, we outplayed Livvy in the cup recently but lost that match. Still - no need to fear the opposition. Respect yes. One point would be good but three are what I hope for. No runway victory though. Yes...I will be there and hope that a large number of the support who were in Greenock will be too. COYS 

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Still feeling the pain from yesterday which will not stop me from traveling  through to Livingstone.  COYS 

But we are going to romp it on Tuesday. 

At least 7-0.

It can be both, IOBS 

7-0 win v EK 

2-0 win v Livingston 

Makes for a thrilling night on the Forum next Saturday. 

We dinnae do either or etc. 

We try to win every match we play in. 

Probably heading through to Livingston on Saturday but under pressure to take other half to Livingston designer outlet village before football ideal scenario would be leave her shopping walk over to football and come back meet her after. Does anyone know if your parking at outlet village is limited so football fans don't park there???

Wish I was a Referee. I would have booked Morgan for trying to get the Kilby FC player a yellow card. 

I say aye 

Some say naw 

I say naw 

They say aye 

It's playing the man not the ball 

Naw it's no 

Aye it is 

Ping 

Pong 

SPS WOULD LOVE THIS GAME 

He wid 

Widnae 

Bored now 

Ta ta Tumshies :lol:

3 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Everyone makes their choices. It's been said before, views split on here but holding games that matter in pre season dates is nonsense. Format good, timing shocking.
Anyway on point, is away to Livingston a "must win"or a "must not lose"

It's the 3rd league game of the season so, without trying to dampen your excitement, neither.

The Forum will go tonto even if we win. 

The "TRUE FAN TUMSHIES " will race home to get logged onto the Forum, not to celebrate a victory , but to troll the feck out of TopCat and others. 

It's what they do best. 

Very sad. 

3 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

For the state of the forum and relevant sanity levels I'll assume it's a must not lose then emoji57.png

Oh, if we lose you can be assured there will be a range of posts......................"we were robbed", "We'll be ok when our injured players are fit", "We are shit" etc etc etc.

Oh there will also be many who can't bring themselves to post as they are so upset.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

The Forum will go tonto even if we win. 

The "TRUE FAN TUMSHIES " will race home to get logged onto the Forum, not to celebrate a victory , but to troll the feck out of TopCat and others. 

It's what they do best. 

Very sad. 

TC brought it on him self Shull nobody has an issue with him personally. We just need to look at the number of manager's we have been through to know what the club needs is stability.  Jack Ross worked wonders in the January window which proved fruitful in saving us from the drop. Now we are coming into the third league game of the season one win, one lost. TC should elaborate what he is expecting from Jack. Of course have a view but at least debate it tick tock was a silly post. We are all buds wanting a successful team there is no need to make digs to Jack every time we drop points. For whatever reason it looks personal not giving the manager support. 

All Buds who wish to gloat at the expense of another Bud rather than celebrate a win. 

And if another poster dares to criticise then he is then bombarded with relentless abuse from absolute shitebags who run and hide behind the ignore Button. 

Hypocrites