QoS Game

Langbank

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:29 PM, stlucifer said:

Feckin' ridiculous. It would have been bad enough if it had been, Friday evening, Saturday  5>00pm or Sunday noon but Sunday 16:10? They can shove it where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned.

Given this is the Gaelic channel geared up for Gaelic speakers I'm surprised they have chosen a game where neither team resides north of the Clyde. I can't see their core viewers being remotely interested in this one.

And if you want to extend the point.....on a Sunday of all days.  Back to the football. We are looking at another potential shoot out at St Mirren Park. Not good for the nerves but with the right result in the end? I Hope.

On 16/08/2017 at 10:29 PM, stlucifer said:

Feckin' ridiculous. It would have been bad enough if it had been, Friday evening, Saturday  5>00pm or Sunday noon but Sunday 16:10? They can shove it where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned.

Given this is the Gaelic channel geared up for Gaelic speakers I'm surprised they have chosen a game where neither team resides north of the Clyde. I can't see their core viewers being remotely interested in this one.

I can't think of any SPFL teams that are domiciled in the Western Isles, Argyll or the West Highlands. On the other hand I know some retired bobbies in Paisley who are native Gaelic speakers.

8 hours ago, renfrew said:

When Morgan has played well, the rest of the team does the same. when he is poor as the Morton and Dunfermline game, the rest of the team have been poor. He seems to play better at home so hopefully this will continue and the 3 points will be ours.

Would not say poor , lets call it marked  by two shadows to stop his runs. Jack will need to come up eith something to counter that. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

Even if we win there is no chance going back Top .

As usual you always look on the bright side, ya trumpet.

It's unlikely we'll go top as Dunfermline are playing away to Brechin, that's a more balanced statement.

Just noticed the league is, albeit at a very early stage, looking like a very tight battle for promotion.

Only 4 points separate 6 teams. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Confident that we'll bounce back from last week's performance.

Hope your right. What would be your back line with so many out. Hearts lad right back,  Baird  central  Stelos left back. Have we one more who can fit in ? Is Irvine available if so that would be my back four. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Hope your right. What would be your back line with so many out. Hearts lad right back,  Baird  central  Stelos left back. Have we one more who can fit in ? Is Irvine available if so that would be my back four. 

I'm pretty certain the performance will be better. Hoping the result is [emoji6]

Think that back four picks itself through necessity rather than anything else. Unless Gary MacK is fit...