QoS Game

Langbank

FT 3-1

Game followed a rather similar template to all our home league games this season. We score 3 or more goals, win comfortably and Lewis Morgan delivers a match winning performance and/or gets man of the match.

We slacked off a bit after the third goal, which is understandable really. Never felt QOTS were good enough to get back into it though. Quite sad to see what's happened to Faddy's career. Give it up James.

Brechin at home next week... let's get the template out again.

FT 3-1

Game followed a rather similar template to all our home league games this season. We score 3 or more goals, win comfortably and Lewis Morgan delivers a match winning performance and/or gets man of the match.

We slacked off a bit after the third goal, which is understandable really. Never felt QOTS were good enough to get back into it though. Quite sad to see what's happened to Faddy's career. Give it up James.

Brechin at home next week... let's get the template out again.

I wouldnt agree it was comfortably. There were a few spells in the game where we looked under pressure and sat off them a bit. Still deserved the win overall but need to work on keeping hold of the ball as like the ICT game it got a wee bit scrappy.

Cammy Smith and Liam Smith were brilliant. Solid debut bar one clearence from McCart, Captain led by example and normal service resumed by Lewis.

Good that we are a threat going forward since we still need to sort ourselves out at the back albeit acknowledge we had a few out today. Better teams than QotS would have threatened us far more today. You can only beat the team in front of you, job done.
Great start to the season relative to recent years.
Players and staff seem to be all together and that’s a major positive that we’ve not had for years.

Just now, renfrew said:

Worst thing we did was scoring a 3rd. Scary how we fell right out of the game but 3 points will do. Also well done to all the buds that went today :clapping

I agree.  We were shite second half. After match interview both Smith and Morgan say it was a solid performance. Sorry guys it didn't seem like that watching the game. I know it's a make shift team, but we need to play a whole lot better if we indeed have top flight aspirations. But well done another 3 points which I suppose it's all about.

Played well 1st half. some great forward play. 2 great goals. But 2nd half we never played the ball on the ground like we did 1st half. Big shout for Bairdy and Mccart never played together before. they done well. Keep picking up points and hopefully when get all our players back we will challenging for top spot. were would we be without Morgan.

7 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

I agree.  We were shite second half. After match interview both Smith and Morgan say it was a solid performance. Sorry guys it didn't seem like that watching the game. I know it's a make shift team, but we need to play a whole lot better if we indeed have top flight aspirations. But well done another 3 points which I suppose it's all about.

I disagree .. . The thing you have GOT to remember is that there is an opposing team trying to achieve the same thing you are

for me we gained a great 3 pts today

QOTS will take points from our rivals which suits me

we looked good today (in parts) but we still are  threat and it's still September........

5 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

My take on what I heard was that they were deflecting the self praise they were getting from the interviewer.

Level headed guys that know they need the whole team to progress wither for league and/or personal ambitions.

Perhaps. But it was not a solid performance.

2 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

I disagree .. . The thing you have GOT to remember is that there is an opposing team trying to achieve the same thing you are

for me we gained a great 3 pts today

QOTS will take points from our rivals which suits me

we looked good today (in parts) but we still are  threat and it's still September........

You disagree? What? we were good second half?  The thing we have to remember is that there is another team there? What bollox mate. There is always another team! That's the game.Kinda silly thing to say. As I say we are carrying a big chunk of luck at the moment. Perhaps once everyone is back we will begin to show a more solid performance. Look, let's not fall out here, we got 3 points and are second in the league. We can only improve. Lots to be happy about.  COYS