QoS Game

Langbank

Another great refereeing performance coming up on Sunday the absolute rocket that is Stephen Finnie him of Dundee united away at end of last season and who played a blinder in barging a Saints player off the ball in the lead up to Partick Thistle's (2nd goal???) in league cup. What is it with only 7 games in we have had Gollum & Thomson twice now this idiot.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Another great refereeing performance coming up on Sunday the absolute rocket that is Stephen Finnie him of Dundee united away at end of last season and who played a blinder in barging a Saints player off the ball in the lead up to Partick Thistle's (2nd goal???) in league cup. What is it with only 7 games in we have had Gollum & Thomson twice now this idiot.

Becoming our weekly whinge, the referee. All referee's make mistakes, time we stopped focusing on them and concentrated on St Mirren. Mainly a distraction/excuse. 

Just now, Ronnie said:

Is there any competent referees in this country? I take your points though. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Becoming our weekly whinge, the referee. All referee's make mistakes, time we stopped focusing on them and concentrated on St Mirren. Mainly a distraction/excuse. 

Thankfully their (refs) mistakes haven't cost us too much so far. 

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Finnie isn't the best ref, but it was Craig Charleston who reffed the United game last season.

FWIW, I reckon Kevin Clancy is probably the best Scottish ref at the moment, best of a bad bunch.

Finnie isn't the best ref, but it was Craig Charleston who reffed the United game last season.
FWIW, I reckon Kevin Clancy is probably the best Scottish ref at the moment, best of a bad bunch.

Got to agree with on Clancy, the best referee in the country by some distance I reckon.

Actually making this for my first home game of the season. Been informed though my presence isn't welcome on Sunday. Don't understand why I'm not wanted been to 3 away games this season Partick, Morton & Dunfermline.

Just a wee suggestion?

Stay away :P

Unless of course you fancy a 2-2 draw

12 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Actually making this for my first home game of the season. Been informed though my presence isn't welcome on Sunday. Don't understand why I'm not wanted been to 3 away games this season Partick, Morton & Dunfermline.

If we lose on Sunday, you can use this as your new avatar.:P

jonah.jpg