QoS Game

Langbank

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

HT 2-0

Scrappy opening and scrappy first goal from Cammy. Since then we have been well in control though.

Morgan lit up the game yet again with his second, magnificent finish from the edge of the box.

Keep playing like that second half and it should be another comfortable 3 points in Paisley.

No mention of the build up play for the second. It's almost as if you grudge anyone other than Morgan featuring in our games.

Anyway....

We've settled into the match, and there is good interchange between the players. When we play to our strengths like this, it must be a nightmare to defend against. Talking of defence, all settled and secure enough so far.

Referee is another hapless clown who clearly craves the limelight. Some baffling decisions going both ways.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Really? He's been very impressive for me.  Not wasted possession once and linked play up very well consistently. 

He's been very good, but isn't looking 100% fit to me. Saying that, if he plays like that when not at full fettle, I'm not complaining.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

He's been very good, but isn't looking 100% fit to me. Saying that, if he plays like that when not at full fettle, I'm not complaining.

I guess. I usually associate the phrase with someone who is not able to keep pace with the game. 

He's tired but that's understandable given the lack of first team football. He's certainly done his chances of being in contention no harm. 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Really? He's been very impressive for me.  Not wasted possession once and linked play up very well consistently. 

Oh I agree , in no way do I think he is playing bad it's just that he has very little match time

think McCart is having a fine debut

im so glad Steven McGinn is matching up to what he said mid-week "we owe it to the fans to make it up to them"

McGinn is a Diamond