Challenge Cup

Sonny

I would hope SMiSA would harvest opinion from members on their thoughts about the Challenge Cup to represent these thoughts to the BoD.

I for one, and most of my mates, will not be attending the game v Hearts Colts  (and I hope that SMFC have the balls to field our Colt team).  Maybe I am in a minority would I would like the Club to be aware of what St Mirren supporters think of this competition format.

It what to expect from our FA.....

As we languish in World and European rankings , they are more concerned to bringing   some stupid kid teams and welsh and irish teams in to make it, eh watchable....

For a start, I would not our U20s playing any senior team in case some careers ended......................

Get Barry Hearns in, revamp the leagues and formats and get Reegan and Doncaster to fk ........ That would be a start............................ We play this game the day we play Malta, so the SFA have again made it perfectly clear what they think of any team , that doesn't have Glasgow or THE as its first name

44 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I would hope SMiSA would harvest opinion from members on their thoughts about the Challenge Cup to represent these thoughts to the BoD.

I for one, and most of my mates, will not be attending the game v Hearts Colts  (and I hope that SMFC have the balls to field our Colt team).  Maybe I am in a minority would I would like the Club to be aware of what St Mirren supporters think of this competition format.

I would like to think we'd be all out to win this competition.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Another TRUE FAN TUMSHIE  talking absolute shite. 

It is a competitive tournament we should be going out to win. 

Hypocritical nonsense 

Play to win. 

If you don't want to go fine but leave the rest of us alone to enjoy the Tournament 

" LIKE " that hypocrite 

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Phone the Club yourself and tell them yir no going 

54 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

As we languish in World and European rankings , they are more concerned to bringing   some stupid kid teams and welsh and irish teams in to make it, eh watchable....

For a start, I would not our U20s playing any senior team in case some careers ended......................

Get Barry Hearns in, revamp the leagues and formats and get Reegan and Doncaster to fk ........ That would be a start............................ We play this game the day we play Malta, so the SFA have again made it perfectly clear what they think of any team , that doesn't have Glasgow or THE as its first name

Are we playing this on a Monday night? 

This cup is nothing to do with SFA [emoji28]

11 minutes ago, HSS said:

All the moaners will be 1st in the queue for Irn Bru Cup Final tickets.

I'm a moaner, but I won't be anywhere near the final. Hearts Colts U20 with optional auld heads? FFS. Scottish football can fcuk off, just fcuk off.... naturally I exclude the good ship Smurrnn and all who sail on her.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I wonder............... would you think that perhaps there may be 'other' St Mirren supporters who do NOT belong to SMiSA and who just may not support your train of thought, I certainly don't. And so......... are we a provincial club with an elite (SMiSA) who's access to the BoD will determine the views of those (elite) supporters .....what about everybody else?  My suggestion is ...... Get a life!  it's a game of football

33 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I'm a moaner, but I won't be anywhere near the final. Hearts Colts U20 with optional auld heads? FFS. Scottish football can fcuk off, just fcuk off.... naturally I exclude the good ship Smurrnn and all who sail on her.

Swearymooth won't be missed. 

An utter bore. 

And utterly not funny 

35 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Amazing what makes u laugh!!! Ok the SPFL . ..... Same shite different name

Away and get your reasons for sacking  Jack on Sat night rehearsed

Why the change of subject.? 

Another playing the man not the ball. 

And Malta  game is a Monday night 

Edited by shull

3 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

There's an SLO for things like this, potentially even the Fans Council. Arrange an online survey and send the results to the club.

Nothing to do with SLO,  Fans Council or even the Club. 

Those who want to go to the game can go.  

Those who don't can stay at home. 

No need for a fecking poll. 

The only sensible thing to do is for the 40 SPFL Clubs to get together and remove Sevco and Celtic from Scottish Football 

It is so fecking simple 

Are you listening Sonny and the Sheep ? 

23 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I wonder............... would you think that perhaps there may be 'other' St Mirren supporters who do NOT belong to SMiSA and who just may not support your train of thought, I certainly don't. And so......... are we a provincial club with an elite (SMiSA) who's access to the BoD will determine the views of those (elite) supporters .....what about everybody else?  My suggestion is ...... Get a life!  it's a game of football

Correct Sir 

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Why the change of subject.? 

Another playing the man not the ball. 

And Malta  game is a Monday night 

Ok, got told different on here, and my main point was how shite the people that run our game is but forget all that, I am now at peace , just like you, with my fellow buddies.........

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

What about the supporters who attended last seasons final?

I think this is an audacious suggestion and, as far as I can see, nothing much to do with SMISA.

Quick question about gate receipts etc. If you draw a colt side I assume that there is still a split of the gate? If so I'm out, don't mind drawing an non-league, Irish or Welsh side as quite like the idea of different competition from normal (and EK and TNS were that for me), but not happy with helping development of "big" clubs youth players in a tournament they are not supposed to be in and then also sharing revenue with them for the privilege.

Quick question about gate receipts etc. If you draw a colt side I assume that there is still a split of the gate? If so I'm out, don't mind drawing an non-league, Irish or Welsh side as quite like the idea of different competition from normal (and EK and TNS were that for me), but not happy with helping development of "big" clubs youth players in a tournament they are not supposed to be in and then also sharing revenue with them for the privilege.

I have issues with Colt teams, but if the rules state they should be in the competition then obviously they are supposed to be in it. They're not beating up Stranraer in the dressing room then coming out wearing masks. "Haha, fooled you, it was Hearts Colts after all".

28 minutes ago, madball said:

Delighted to take Celtic's money last season ? 

Me tae