St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

Our home league results have been excellent since last January, and with us having 4 league games at home in the next 6 weeks I would settle for a point from this game. Utd don't seem to score  many but don't lose many either.

Edited by renfrew

Really enjoyed the match today with my wife and Ian Brown who had brought his Tam McGarry flag which was positioned behind us so we simply had to win for Tam.This was really a "home" match for me only five minutes from our house.The team worked their socks off with no failures.However I simply have to mention young Gavin Reilly what a tremendous finisher he is displaying all his potential I witnessed when I first saw him in a pre season friendly at Palmerston a few years ago when Danny was boss.Right now we surely must extend his contract otherwise there will a danger of losing him for sure.

9 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Really enjoyed the match today with my wife and Ian Brown who had brought his Tam McGarry flag which was positioned behind us so we simply had to win for Tam.This was really a "home" match for me only five minutes from our house.The team worked their socks off with no failures.However I simply have to mention young Gavin Reilly what a tremendous finisher he is displaying all his potential I witnessed when I first saw him in a pre season friendly at Palmerston a few years ago when Danny was boss.Right now we surely must extend his contract otherwise there will a danger of losing him for sure.

Wrong thread mate?

30 minutes ago, munoz said:

You'll have enjoyed your journey home today.

The ferry had rangers / Celtic / few Hearts fans and a St Mirren supporter on it. The Postman lives on my street a Celtic fan who was pished so I drove him home had to listen to some shit right enough. He always speaks highly of Saints to me so took care of him. 

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The ferry had rangers / Celtic / few Hearts fans and a St Mirren supporter on it. The Postman lives on my street a Celtic fan who was pished so I drove him home had to listen to some shit right enough. He always speaks highly of Saints to me so took care of him. 

Yeah , best to humour him or you'll not get your mail .

The key to this game is to put pressure on that big donkey "The edge" that they've got at CH. He is a total carthorse and as slow as a week in jail. Any time I've seen him, if a striker plays right on top of him and gives him no time on the ball, he goes to pieces, making clumsy tackles and miskicking the ball.

Hopefully, Gav will have a field day.

Big danger is Scott Mcdonald. He might be past his best, but he's still capable of popping up out of nowhere and notching a couple of goals. Our defence will have to be tight as a duck's arse.

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

The key to this game is to put pressure on that big donkey "The edge" that they've got at CH. He is a total carthorse and as slow as a week in jail. Any time I've seen him, if a striker plays right on top of him and gives him no time on the ball, he goes to pieces, making clumsy tackles and miskicking the ball.

Hopefully, Gav will have a field day.

Big danger is Scott Mcdonald. He might be past his best, but he's still capable of popping up out of nowhere and notching a couple of goals. Our defence will have to be tight as a duck's arse.

This.

Important that we take a point from this game although three would be better - defence to work on corners and hopefully this'll be the week we keep a clean sheet.

I hate the Arabs, I was born in Dundee and like an elephant I never forget.

old Thomson wasn't a bad guy but his son is a clown. 

They  seem to sign players who I already dislike intensely like Dave Bowman,Jason DeVos,Darren Dods,Willo Flood,Darren Jackson,Alan Main,Barry Robson,Paul Sturrock any more.

I may in the coming week ,have a rant or two,better out before Saturday 

COYS

I hate the Arabs, I was born in Dundee and like an elephant I never forget.
old Thomson wasn't a bad guy but his son is a clown. 
They  seem to sign players who I already dislike intensely like Dave Bowman,Jason DeVos,Darren Dods,Willo Flood,Darren Jackson,Alan Main,Barry Robson,Paul Sturrock any more.
I may in the coming week ,have a rant or two,better out before Saturday 
COYS

Paul Sturrock?
I really liked him.