St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

20 hours ago, alshboy said:

The most frustrating thing for me is that the media especially BBC Radio Scotland, barely give our game or more especially our performance a mention, more interested in St Johnstone's paint drying defensive display at Sellic Park. God help Scottish Football if this kind of defensive dross merits the number 1 comments in the media, no wonder Scottish Football is in the mess it's in. God bless St Mirren.

Happy if Jack Ross and the team fly under the radar of the national broadcasters for as long as possible in both transfer windows at least!

Kudos to whoever suggested Upper Room's Black & White as a pre match tune. Could see it becoming a bit of an anthem in the 17-18 championship winning season. Be great to see a capacity crowd belting it out. Was stuck in my head the whole game. It's stuff like that really gets under the opposition fans skin a la Halls of Montezuma at Killie some years back.

^^^ This

Had to Shazam it as hadn't heard it before but yes it has the epic sweep required for the decisive goals montage at the end of the Championship Winning DVD [emoji3]

Fantastic tune and hopefully the anthem for the season like you say

You know a class player when they make a pass that even sitting in the stand you couldn't see. That's what that cut back to mcshane was. To come up with that pass and vision after running at speed from the half way line, round the side of the left back then to the by line was quite something. A goal I'll remember for a long time

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's a very good pop album lots of catchy tunes on it. 

It is , it was good to hear the track ov er the Tannoy on Saturday , however , I believe the Upper Room split shortly after the release of the album and a parting of the band and Sony records . .

I believe Alex Miller went on to form Voxpop but I have never heard any of their stuff or know if they still exist. .

20 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Speak to Div , I'm sure he will be happy to explain how the ignore function works. . wire in. .:wink:

Don't do ignore. 

Only high and mighty fecking children utilise the Ignore Doodah. 

Quite a few like to abuse then hide behind it. 

Jessies 

24 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Speak to Div , I'm sure he will be happy to explain how the ignore function works. . wire in. .:wink:

Noticed on the Nightshift that you're shite at trolling. 

If I had ignored you, I would have missed the hoot. 

15 hours ago, YardleyBoom said:

You know a class player when they make a pass that even sitting in the stand you couldn't see. That's what that cut back to mcshane was. To come up with that pass and vision after running at speed from the half way line, round the side of the left back then to the by line was quite something. A goal I'll remember for a long time

While I agree that Lewis Morgan is a class player, when I was a boy wingers were expected to head for the bye line and cut the ball back to player(s) in the middle.

6 hours ago, shull said:

Noticed on the Nightshift that you're shite at trolling. 

If I had ignored you, I would have missed the hoot. 

Well Ian , l have no doubt that you are better at trolling than most on here and whilst it was never my decision to send you and your bro' to the wank tank , it certainly looks like Div called that one right too . .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Well Ian , l have no doubt that you are better at trolling than most on here and whilst it was never my decision to send you and your bro' to the wank tank , it certainly looks like Div called that one right too . .

How did that work out?  :lol:

You really are a simpleton, trolling all around the "three word story" and you still can't see the irony.

Anyhow, I'm sorry I gave you a verbal mauling back in your box. :byebye

48 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Actually surprised you joined forces with that clown from London.

Bluto who was a more than decent human being has transformed himself into a fecking imbecile.

Dinnae lower yourself.

Edited by shull

3 hours ago, shull said:

Actually surprised you joined forces with that clown from London.

Bluto who was a more than decent human being has transformed himself into a fecking imbecile.

Dinnae lower yourself.

How do you define "imbecile"?

is it education, qualifications, work, life or sporting achievements,?  Probably not...

is it being qualified to responsibly drive a lot of people by bus rather than in a cab?

is it being able to count airplanes at a football match?

is it constantly slating the Scottish Football governance yet constantly supporting them by gladly handing over your money at international matches and against u20 teams in a diddy cup they invented?

or is it just as simple as joining forces with a chronically under-employed Skidmark from Arbroath?

i don't think you're best placed to accuse others of being imbeciles.

why not just say "troll"?

it's a simpler word that a simpler poster sprays around.  

I hope this helps? :)

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

How do you define "imbecile"?

is it education, qualifications, work, life or sporting achievements,?  Probably not...

is it being qualified to responsibly drive a lot of people by bus rather than in a cab?

is it being able to count airplanes at a football match?

is it constantly slating the Scottish Football governance yet constantly supporting them by gladly handing over your money at international matches and against u20 teams in a diddy cup they invented?

or is it just as simple as joining forces with a chronically under-employed Skidmark from Arbroath?

i don't think you're best placed to accuse others of being imbeciles.

why not just say "troll"?

it's a simpler word that a simpler poster sprays around.  

I hope this helps? :)

Helps me sleep.

Thanks ye boring imbecile.

7 hours ago, smcc said:

While I agree that Lewis Morgan is a class player, when I was a boy wingers were expected to head for the bye line and cut the ball back to player(s) in the middle.

Wait, just to get this straight....are you criticising Morgan for picking the wrong pass when he set McShane up for that goal? :lol:

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Wait, just to get this straight....are you criticising Morgan for picking the wrong pass when he set McShane up for that goal? :lol:

Naw....   :)

I'm pretty sure he's suggesting it should be a commonplace skill for wingers, no matter how well it worked on Saturday....

Just now, antrin said:

Naw....   :)

I'm pretty sure he's suggesting it should be a commonplace skill for wingers, no matter how well it worked on Saturday....

Ah, I see.

Football has changed though. Wingers can no longer rely on having a one track mind or that they'll face lumbering full backs who they'll simply strip for pace time and time again. Most full backs now have the pace to counteract wingers. That's why Morgan is a breath of fresh air, no matter how much pace his marker has, you can still see that dread in their face.