East Fife 2 Saints 3    (2 Penalties)
Saints 4 New Saints 1
Ayr 0 Saints 2
Saints 2 Hibs 0
Celtic 4 Saints 1
Raith 2 Saints 0
Saints 0 Dunfermline 0
Saints 3 Dundee Utd 2

Only 3 shut outs in 9 games. hardly a great record. Don't forget the penalties he conceded too (and the couple of bookings). But he did score 3 goals as well. Don't get me wrong I would pick him if fit in a heart beat and glad we signed him.

If you compare that to games without him playing. I think we had one shut out in 20 games at the start of the season. He was a level above anyone else we had at CB, including Mack. 

8 hours ago, Radar said:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. The results in Davis's games

Dumbarton 2 Saints 2
East Fife 2 Saints 3    (2 Penalties)
Saints 4 New Saints 1
Ayr 0 Saints 2
Saints 2 Hibs 0
Celtic 4 Saints 1
Raith 2 Saints 0
Saints 0 Dunfermline 0
Saints 3 Dundee Utd 2

Only 3 shut outs in 9 games. hardly a great record. Don't forget the penalties he conceded too (and the couple of bookings). But he did score 3 goals as well. Don't get me wrong I would pick him if fit in a heart beat and glad we signed him.

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

If you compare that to games without him playing. I think we had one shut out in 20 games at the start of the season. He was a level above anyone else we had at CB, including Mack. 

So the moral of the story is that with or without Harry Davis, there's nae guarantee of a clean sheet. 

18 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So the moral of the story is that with or without Harry Davis, there's nae guarantee of a clean sheet. 

The moral of the story is that Harry Davis is likely going to be the best CB we have for this season. That was the only point I was making to the person breaking down his stats. I would be delighted but very surprised if we got a clean sheet on Saturday. 

41 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The moral of the story is that Harry Davis is likely going to be the best CB we have for this season. That was the only point I was making to the person breaking down his stats. I would be delighted but very surprised if we got a clean sheet on Saturday. 

You could well be right - He is good  - but the value for money and results of what each player contributes will depend on ability and what each player produces over the season; number of games, both defensively and offensively etc.

Delighted that he will be back soon, but equally looking forward to Magennis and the others making competition for the jerseys in a winning team something worth the fight, and for the pleasure of fans and all who work within the organisation.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Correct. Also, apart from anything else, he played against EK so would have been cup-tied.

Correct.Also,apart from anything else,he's in the Scotland U21 squad so wouldn't have played for either team.