Is it bad to be a Sevco Troll?

DougJamie

Personally I hate Trolls

However- I hate Sevco, I know Hate is a strong word, but cannae stand the cheating arrogant pricks.

So wee admission, just joined the Bears Den and maybe a wee bit of subtle stirrings and questioning...................... They really do take the bate

Morally wrong but f**kem 

SMTID

17 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Personally I hate Trolls

However- I hate Sevco, I know Hate is a strong word, but cannae stand the cheating arrogant pricks.

So wee admission, just joined the Bears Den and maybe a wee bit of subtle stirrings and questioning...................... They really do take the bate

Morally wrong but f**kem 

SMTID

Oh dear.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Personally I hate Trolls

Morally wrong but f**kem 

SMTID

I would be careful that you do not give any info whatsoever that would give yourself away.

Whilst trolling other non Old Firm supporters can be good fun, trolling Sevco fans is a different league entirely.

To them, in many cases, being a Sevco fan is quite literally their life.

Edited by Warwick Hunt

Personally I hate Trolls

Morally wrong but f**kem 

SMTID

Be careful you don't upset the troll who used to support Sevco , because he is still sensitive regarding it. .

29 minutes ago, Warwick Hunt said:

I would be careful that you do not give any info whatsoever that would give yourself away.

Whilst trolling other non Old Firm supporters can be good fun, trolling Sevco fans is a different league entirely.

To them, in many cases, being a Sevco fan is quite literally their life.

Agree, amazing how their mods name you by email. anyway for me the adventure last 6 posts, no likes and they hate being called The Rangers...........

I am outta there, but the love shared in the B&W is just to big a magnet

I wonder how the Sevco version of Shull is? 

Agree, amazing how their mods name you by email. anyway for me the adventure last 6 posts, no likes and they hate being called The Rangers...........

I am outta there, but the love shared in the B&W is just to big a magnet

I wonder how the Sevco version of Shull is? 

On that forum they have a thread where they are talking about imagining their kid marrying a catholic. Some of the posts are unbelievable.

I genuinely don't understand this underclass of person.

It's not just Rangers fans whose behaviour confuses the hell out of me.

Have a look at the Livi game highlights at the sending off. Check the stands and you'll see what looks like grown men running down the stairs to scream, shout and gesticulate at Irvine.

This is not passion. I have no idea what it is but it isn't passion.

I am thankful every day that I don't have to live anywhere near this human filth.

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

On that forum they have a thread where they are talking about imagining their kid marrying a catholic. Some of the posts are unbelievable.

I don't have children, but if I did, and they were going to marry someone - here's  where my concerns would begin and end - do they love each other, will they look after each other, provide for each other, and make each other happy. Will they have and enjoy a long and fruitful life together. Fcuk all else would come into it.

Here endeth my serious post of the week. I'm off now to come up with some shite puns and moan like fcuk about the Diddy Cup.

Edited by pozbaird

Ok , so there now a pic of me , my name and the fact I supported Indy in 2014 on a thread.......

All I did was say The Rangers????? And that they are fking joke of an excuse???

That's it I am not going back there, obviously I am not Chic:huh:

Yes some of the threads are incredible and obviously with Ped just saying O Hallaron is pish and not good enough for them, its tempting to go back,  

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Have a look at the Livi game highlights at the sending off. Check the stands and you'll see what looks like grown men running down the stairs to scream, shout and gesticulate at Irvine.

I am thankful every day that I don't have to live anywhere near this human filth.

Why would you even go and look at this level of nonsense? You are correct that we gave our fair share of lunatics but, thankfully, less than Rangers. Also, TBF, you have no understanding of passion which does overstep decency at times and shoes you know feck all about football.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted

Hi MRBROWNSBOYS,
You have been warned by cushynumber for a comment made in a topic, Jamie Walker.

Reason:

**** (ban)

Content:

Jamie Walker.

Penalty:

·        Given 100 points which expire 08/01/2117 01:17 PM

·        Banned - Indefinitely

— RangersMedia Forum

That was a wee adventure into bigotry, hate and bile..................  Not nice

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Ok , so there now a pic of me , my name and the fact I supported Indy in 2014 on a thread.......

All I did was say The Rangers????? And that they are fking joke of an excuse???

That's it I am not going back there, obviously I am not Chic:huh:

Yes some of the threads are incredible and obviously with Ped just saying O Hallaron is pish and not good enough for them, its tempting to go back,  

Why on earth would you create an alias on there using your own name and your work email address?

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It is not passion FFS. Stop being an apologist for this sort of behaviour.

Like I said, you have no understanding of the passion that people have for football. I happen to  agree it goes beyond the realms what can be seen as acceptable but it is a sport that is very important to some.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You should pity them not hate them,

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Like I said, you have no understanding of the passion that people have for football. I happen to  agree it goes beyond the realms what can be seen as acceptable but it is a sport that is very important to some.

Like a few Buddies have noted, you have no understanding of the passion normal people have for football, because that's just not what sevco fans are passionate about.

They have a passion for religious bigotry.

Once a sevco apologist, always a sevco apologist.

You ARE loyal to them.  In a way, that's almost admirable...

I wonder why...?

Edited by antrin