Are We Going To Steal Dunfermline's Title Again ?

I said at the start of the season and again after the Morton defeat that if we could tuck ourselves in behind the leaders at the end of the first quarter, that'd be a good place to be with fitness returns coming up.

I suggested 15 points from our first 9 would be a very good return. Clearly with 4 games gone and three of our perceived top 4 rivals played, it should be time to revise that target. The ICT and Dunfermline games are big ones. 4 points from those two and we're not playoff contenders, we're title contenders. 

36 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I said at the start of the season and again after the Morton defeat that if we could tuck ourselves in behind the leaders at the end of the first quarter, that'd be a good place to be with fitness returns coming up.

I suggested 15 points from our first 9 would be a very good return. Clearly with 4 games gone and three of our perceived top 4 rivals played, it should be time to revise that target. The ICT and Dunfermline games are big ones. 4 points from those two and we're not playoff contenders, we're title contenders. 

I would add the QOS game to the"big ones" in case you've not checked the current league positions.

7 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

Every game is a big one we can't dismiss any team in the league, if we do that we'll suffer!

I would argue there are games that are bigger/more important than others. It's stating the bleedin obvious we can't "dismiss" teams but there are teams (Brechin for starters) that should be seen as an easier 3 points than the teams around us at the top.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I would add the QOS game to the"big ones" in case you've not checked the current league positions.

Agreed but then I'd argue that we should be treating all home games as must win given how good we've been at home recently.

QotS have a history of starting well and falling off the pace, though. Think Dunfermline are a team with staying power this season and Caley are a team that we have a patchy history with. 

We don't need to worry about other teams as long as we do what we are good at. Yesterday was a real confidence booster which is great to take into the ICT game beat them and Dunfemline you will be looking at a team who can win the championship. The Morton game was a blip of circumstances player sent off , McKenzie carrying an injury Ek out injured we also have two quality players to come back.  Our last nine games have produced 29 goals you have to go back to the good old days find these kinds of stats.