Jamterts

melmac

20 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

SERIOUSLY?

Are you honestly questioning the tactical wisdom of playing without a striker so that your team never has an out and you invite wave upon wave of attack as you give up posession?

Even players why took part in the game have openly criticized the tactic... which Mr Levein said would be commonplace in a few years!

Why is it not commonplace?

Are you seriously defending the use of 460 or are you just being a Jim Traynor?

If you stop getting your panties in a twist and look at the facts you might stop yourself wetting yourself.

You are obviously an experienced international manager as you can come to a conclusion that you know the squad better than Levein?

Again results are everything and we were unlucky not to secure a point.

If you look at the stats you will find we reduced them to very few chances inside the box and also, again had a few chances ourselves.

Around the same time Barcelona played without a out and out attacker, they done pretty well.

We also, albeit after we were 1-0 down, brought on 2 attackers.

Anyhow, keep rattling on about one game for a manager.

PS Don't take tantrums bait, you're no troll, just a difference of opinion.

Edited by faraway saint

If you stop getting your panties in a twist and look at the facts you might stop yourself wetting yourself.
You are obviously an experienced international manager as you can come to a conclusion that you know the squad better than Levein?
If you look at the stats you will find we reduced them to very few chances inside the box and also, again had a few chances ourselves.
Around the same time Barcelona played without a out and out attacker, they done pretty well.

You are the one who keeps bringing it up and trying to defend it.

Our own players believe they could have won that night had they been allowed to compete.

By your own admission you would then seem to know better than them?

PS... Note how it is possible to have a different viewpoint without being petty and insulting? Go on. Give it a try.

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

You are the one who keeps bringing it up and trying to defend it.

Our own players believe they could have won that night had they been allowed to compete.

By your own admission you would then seem to know better than them?

PS... Note how it is possible to have a different viewpoint without being petty and insulting? Go on. Give it a try.

Where did I bring it up?

Yeah, it wasn't a great choice but not the tragedy some make out.

Aye, Jim Traynor is a compliment?

Only pointing out a non emotional view.

Again, don't get too excited, difference of opinion is allowed, ya trumpet.

I give him the season. Then he'll be pumped. Budge will thank him for his service and shuffle him sideways into the boardroom shadows. The best he'll achieve is to avoid being relegated. He won't be the Jambos manager at the start of next season. Budge will lick the shite off Jack Ross' shoes to get him to take the gig.

Bookmark this.

Edit: If we go up, Jack will stay with us and will follow an Alex Neil route to the land of milk & crazy money honey. If we fail to go up, Jack will say, keep licking bitch and stick another ten grand on the pay packet.... don't bookmark this edit. :)

Edited by pozbaird

Where did I bring it up?
Yeah, it wasn't a great choice but not the tragedy some make out.
Aye, Jim Traynor is a compliment?
Only pointing out a non emotional view.
Again, don't get too excited, difference of opinion is allowed, ya trumpet.

It was a question and Traynor was a point of reference. It was easier than having to ask if you were just seeking the contrary opinion for the sake of generating debate?

Wasted reference now that I have had to explain it.

Yes... I only mentioned it in response to YOUR post.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It was a question and Traynor was a point of reference. It was easier than having to ask if you were just seeking the contrary opinion for the sake of generating debate?

Wasted reference now that I have had to explain it.

Yes... I only mentioned it in response to YOUR post.

And I brought up the formation? :rolleyes:

Bedtime Betty. :byebye

Can I have a vowel Rachael? .... 'O'. A consonant... 'G'. Another consonant please... 'N'. A vowel... 'I'. Another one please Rachael... 'E'. A final consonant please... 'R'. Thanks. Your thirty seconds starts now...

Can you tell the stir it up and runaway one that he can have the last word if it means that much to him please?

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Can you tell the stir it up and runaway one that he can have the last word if it means that much to him please?

No can do. Don't read their pish any more. Took Div's advice and utilised the handy ignore function. Wish a couple of forum users would take the fcuking hint and stop quoting any of my posts.... which are largely shite, to be fair. Online life is so much more enjoyable these days. 

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Can I have a vowel Rachael? .... 'O'. A consonant... 'G'. Another consonant please... 'N'. A vowel... 'I'. Another one please Rachael... 'E'. A final consonant please... 'R'. Thanks. Your thirty seconds starts now...

Give us a Z and another z and another z and another z and another z

:snore

Just now, pozbaird said:

No can do. Don't read their pish any more. Took Div's advice and utilised the handy ignore function. Wish a couple of forum users would take the fcuking hint and stop quoting any of my posts.... which are largely shite, to be fair. Online life is so much more enjoyable these days. 

You must struggle in the real world.

Anybody that doesn't agree with you..................you hide away.

Have you considered therapy?

Just now, faraway saint said:

You must struggle in the real world.

Anybody that doesn't agree with you..................you hide away.

Have you considered therapy?

There are a few on here.

Dish it out then hit the Ignore button

Thankfully there are many who will "debate" like gentlemen :lol:

On 8/29/2017 at 11:08 PM, faraway saint said:

PS Don't take tantrums bait, you're no troll, just a difference of opinion.

We only made chances once he changed his tactics

Which made it more galling as they weren't as cracked up as he made them out

He made a cnut of it,showed them too much respect and had little faith in his own team

He never played those tactics again tells it own story