It's Bigger Than Yours

Saudi Arabia disnae know what is missing.

a lifetime supply of emoticons.

though I guess that's why Skidmark got the bag...  Or maybe he'd hounded out all the trolls in the land?

it seems everyone on here is a troll except him and the wee cab driver.

he really does know how to constantly lower the tone and prevent civil debate and discussion.

everyone but himself is accused of being a troll.

Uncanny, that......   :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Saudi Arabia disnae know what is missing.

a lifetime supply of emoticons.

though I guess that's why Skidmark got the bag...  Or maybe he'd hounded out all the trolls in the land?

it seems everyone on here is a troll except him and the wee cab driver.

he really does know how to constantly lower the tone and prevent civil debate and discussion.

everyone but himself is accused of being a troll.

Uncanny, that......   :rolleyes:

Another wanker who, somehow, believes he has a insight into someone's life.

The arrogance is only outdone by his continual ability to troll and lose any personal pride in his unwarranted anger.

No proof of his everyday allegations, only fuelled by his anger. :lol:

Again, why don't you PM me and we can settle you're petty posts and leave the forum to get on with things? :rolleyes:

One of these days.........................:byebye

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Again, why don't you PM me and we can settle you're petty posts and leave the forum to get on with things? :rolleyes:

Not another race...........

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another wanker who, somehow, believes he has a insight into someone's life.

The arrogance is only outdone by his continual ability to troll and lose any personal pride in his unwarranted anger.

No proof of his everyday allegations, only fuelled by his anger. :lol:

There's never been anger, just disdain...

and a constant rebuttal of your nonsense.

you accuse anyBuddie who points out your  flaws of being a Troll.

two more tonight, I notice.

You make so many flawed posts that you're bound to encounter dissent.  Dissent that you childishly fail to cope with and end up name-calling.

i know of only one troll on this forum, which has been ruined for me and several others by his input.

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

There's never been anger, just disdain...

and a constant rebuttal of your nonsense.

you accuse anyBuddie who points out your  flaws of being a Troll.

two more tonight, I notice.

You make so many flawed posts that you're bound to encounter dissent.  Dissent that you childishly fail to cope with and end up name-calling.

i know of only one troll on this forum, which has been ruined for me and several others by his input.

Usual deflection. :lol:

You and your wee pal get a semi, well you don't, on the three word story thread, trolling about.

Who are the two tonight? Ah, trying to build a wee gang.

Typical, anger and bluster with a sniff of desperation.

You're ability to say you ignore then don't makes you look like a fool.

Again, PM me, let's leave this out of the forum. :rolleyes:

If not, do yourself a favour and just stop dreaming about me. :byebye

i've not read all your posts this evening, let alone today, but in that small sample you have accused two other Buddies of being trolls.

perhaps you have a Trolls Tourette's? 

That would explain all your irrational attacks on everyBuddie.

nighy-night, imbecile.

i've not read all your posts this evening, let alone today, but in that small sample you have accused two other Buddies of being trolls.

nighy-night, imbecile.

Proof?

You don't half make yourself look like a spoilt child.

Night night, sleep very tight.......................tick tock.

nighy-night, imbecile.

Hopefully you'll wake up as a decent human again instead of the condescending saddo you are presently.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Who said there was an award? Are you looking for official recognition now? Maybe you can get a trophy presented at the last home game of the season, though you would obviously have to get someone else to collect it for you.

I don't feel the need to repeat what others have already said, that's why, especially after a game, I very rarely comment on the game. By the time I get back from the game it has mostly all been said. Some people don't have that problem.

Where did I comment on other people's lifestyles? I said that I, personally, don't have the need to fill a vacuous life with something like gambling. If that makes someone feel like I'm attacking them then maybe they are recognising something in their own lives that they don't like. That's their problem to sort out, not mine.

That's at least two things there that you have accused me of saying that I didn't say - maybe you really do want the mantle of "he who shall not be named" as that was one of his traits.

Astonishing. :blink:

I'm happy that you miss Dickson and have a go at me in his absence. :lol:

Anyway, the bridge opened, for a wee while, last night.

You get a better view from the other bridge surprisingly.

PS You have proved that the other sad trolls are exactly that by liking any post that's aimed at me, yet they still can't see it. :clapping

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

What is astonishing is that you highlight part of my post as if you are trying to discredit it without ever providing anything to back it up.

How does me liking someone's post prove that that poster is a troll? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh dear, I never said you liked anyone's post? Never said you were a troll, said you try too hard to look smart and fail, there's a difference.

Getting angry is making you look more of a clown than usual.

We're done, away and do something useful..........................go along to the new bridge and take a photie. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint