St Mirren v Inverness CT. SPFL Championship 9/9/17

shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

A few St Mirren Fans ( well over 3000) picking on wee Willie Collum today.

Very unfair

I though he had a decent match.

8/10

Some ( one ) too drunk to read the whole Thread before making demands of moi  :rolleyes:

Pick on Collum? He isn't biased, he doesn't favour one team over another, he doesn't seem to have particular 'Old Firm' leanings either. He's just shit. Utter shit for both teams. A 4-2 thriller is turned into the Willie Collum show because he's a fcuking shite referee.

Does the cnut think that by making himself the centre of attention he might get MoTM and a bottle of champers?

Useless inept chunt.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Pick on Collum? He isn't biased, he doesn't favour one team over another, he doesn't seem to have particular 'Old Firm' leanings either. He's just shit. Utter shit for both teams. A 4-2 thriller is turned into tbe Willie Collum show because he's a fcuking shite referee.

Does the cnut think that by making himself the centre of attention he might get MoTM and a bottle of champers?

Useless inept chunt.

Unequivocally this.

He is just so incompetent that almost every game he officiates has fans of both teams questioning his decisions and how he arrives at them.

6 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

Anyone else think collum enjoyed getting fans singing about him ? Wasn't 100%  biased against us but pulling up every single niggle nearly ruined a great game. 

No, I don't think he enjoyed it. I would also guess that he thought he handled the match well. I imagine he went home tonight blissfully unaware that he'd taken yet another good quality Scottish game and through his general ineptitude and complete lack of a common sense approach, did his best to ruin it. I bet he went home, and in an 'Alan Partridge' fashion, quietly said to himself 'ahh, time for a wank I think'.

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You obviously weren't at the game today. Collum was stinking for both teams, as he always is. 

This. If we were drawn against Sevco or Sellik in the cup, and it was Collum, I'd have no fears about him doing his best to see the big powerful team win. I am absolutely convinced the bloke is as honest as the day is long - he's just pish at his job.

3 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You obviously weren't at the game today. Collum was stinking for both teams, as he always is. 

All I can think about tonight after watching that performance is.

We are shit hot and we shall not be moved.

2 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

And if that's what happened then it would have been offside. 

It's amazing that so many people don't know the offside rule.

It didn't hit off our player, it wasn't deflected. It was played back (forward from an ICT point of view) by our player. Right call by the referee. 

I'm sure TC does know the offside rule, you're just being a bit fussy about his wording. I 

Edited by davidg

Great result. Probably not our best performance, but it's an important win, and we are very much in this here. Next week should be a belter.

Ross really has been a breath of fresh air for this club. The new signings he's brought in this summer have all been good, but for me Samson has been the pick of the bunch. It's been a while since we've had a goalkeeper we can really rely on the way we can with him. Controls his box, makes great saves, and strong on the 1 on 1. In most games he's made saves at vital times which have provided a bedrock for our victories. Signing him was just another masterstroke from our manager.

7 minutes ago, davidg said:

It didn't hit off our player, it wasn't deflected. It was played back (forward from an ICT point of view) by our player. Right call by the referee. 

I'm sure TC does know the offside rule, you're just being a bit fussy about his wording. 

He said "Tbf think it's hit one of our defenders so probably correct call."

That is a lack of understanding of the offside rule.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

4 minutes ago, norman said:

Great result. Probably not our best performance, but it's an important win, and we are very much in this here. Next week should be a belter.

Ross really has been a breath of fresh air for this club. The new signings he's brought in this summer have all been good, but for me Samson has been the pick of the bunch. It's been a while since we've had a goalkeeper we can really rely on the way we can with him. Controls his box, makes great saves, and strong on the 1 on 1. In most games he's made saves at vital times which have provided a bedrock for our victories. Signing him was just another masterstroke from our manager.

Spot on .