The Politics Thread

shull

I don't think I've ever thought he was clever.
There were many far more apt adjectives that came to mind to describe him.

We're talking about how clever oaky thinks oaky is, asking others what adjective they'd use to describe him merits a whole new topic in itself.

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

I wasn't trying to persuade anyone to vote yes with that post.
I don't think you're half as clever as you think you are emoji6.png

Thanks for asking though, questions and debate are always good - especially on a football forum emoji23.png

You appear to have descended once again into the sort of unadultered f**kwittery that I really can't be arsed engaging with.

Tomorrow you are going to wake up the same bitter old cybernat, furious at life and wailing at the injustice of your world without realising it was within your power all along to influence virtually everything in your life.

When you quit your pish (IF you are actually capable) you might manage to post something of value.

Good luck.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS
You appear to have descended once again into the sort of unadultered f**kwittery that I really can't be arsed engaging with.
Tomorrow you are going to wake up the same bitter old cybernat, furious at life and wailing at the injustice of your world without realising it was within your power all along to influence virtually everything in your life.
When you quit your pish (IF you are actually capable) you might manage to post something of value.
Good luck.

Hahaha
You just make stuff up in your head, don't you.

You ragin'? [emoji3]

On 11/8/2017 at 5:25 PM, TPAFKATS said:

You ragin'? emoji3.png

Raging?

On a football forum?

No chance.

Honestly, I think I have only been annoyed on here twice and on both occasions I made it clear in the post.

When I start getting angry about other people having different opinions to me I will quit the forum.

Life is too short.

What I won't do though is waste time conversing with idiots who can't hold an adult conversation and can't tolerate the opinions of others.

You have the debating skills of a child. Go and be with children. I have better things to do.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS

Hahaha,
'Can't tolerate the opinions of others'
As he flounces off

'Debating skills of a child'
We weren't having a debate

'i have better things to do'
Typed at the end of a long winded reply

Quality even by oakstur's standards of self aggrandising

7 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Hahaha,
'Can't tolerate the opinions of others'
As he flounces off

'Debating skills of a child'
We weren't having a debate

'i have better things to do'
Typed at the end of a long winded reply

Quality even by oakstur's standards of self aggrandising

It's a pattern he follows in most threads.

You can also add his selective choice on the subject, veering the original point way off course.

His condescending attitude to anybody that doesn't agree with him.

Then, as you pointed out, he closes it down and stomps off in the huff.

I love him, he makes me laugh. 

So the draftsman of the Article 50 says Brexit can be reversed, if so wished. Now the EU want to know how much candy the UK are going to pony up to leave.

A conservative guess says the UK will need to pay £40 to 50 billion and tens of thousands of jobs will be lost (and the tax they bring in) as companies leave the UK.

Bar the obvious (Sevco (feckin' cockroaches) of course), how can UK plc afford to loose that money and those jobs?

The independence referendum was essentially lost as Leave could not give figures on how Scotland would be affected by independence. 

How the hell were politicians allowed to sell the UK down the bloody river on the back of fag packet calculations. By any stretch of the imagination, this should have been a two part referendum, one to say willingness to leave and then two once all the figures were known.

5 hours ago, melmac said:

So the draftsman of the Article 50 says Brexit can be reversed, if so wished. Now the EU want to know how much candy the UK are going to pony up to leave.

A conservative guess says the UK will need to pay £40 to 50 billion and tens of thousands of jobs will be lost (and the tax they bring in) as companies leave the UK.

Bar the obvious (Sevco (feckin' cockroaches) of course), how can UK plc afford to loose that money and those jobs?

The independence referendum was essentially lost as Leave could not give figures on how Scotland would be affected by independence. 

How the hell were politicians allowed to sell the UK down the bloody river on the back of fag packet calculations. By any stretch of the imagination, this should have been a two part referendum, one to say willingness to leave and then two once all the figures were known.

I am still not convinced we will ever leave the EU.

We should respect the result of the vote but something tells me we'll be facing another Tory leadership campaign before we leave.

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

A leave vote fuelled by lies, prejudice and racism.

In fairness it wasn't just about this.

Many people didn't like the loss of sovereignty and certainly didn't like being told what to do by unelected bureacrats in another country.

That seems a valid reason to me.

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness it wasn't just about this.

Many people didn't like the loss of sovereignty and certainly didn't like being told what to do by unelected bureacrats in another country.

That seems a valid reason to me.

I'm sure it will be of great comfort to them that no "Johnny Foreigner" is telling them what to do, when they've got no job, no pension and the country has gone down the shitter. :)

7 hours ago, melmac said:

That happened to the UK back in the early 7ts , I'm afraid and Scotland was sold down the river by the likes of fellow commie , Tony Benn who lied about Scotlands oil revenue at the time  as the SNP were gathering strength . .

The Fourth Reich Europe is nothing short of an insidious , totalitarian, super state . Despite the propaganda it will be better when UK gets its independence back . .

Whilst the latter part of my grumble was exactly that,  paying over £40 to 50 billion (poss a lot more) for nothing in return and losing thousands of jobs which wont return, its nothing more the economic terrorism / suicide. Irish nationality, here I come.

Guest TPAFKATS
Whilst the latter part of my grumble was exactly that,  paying over £40 to 50 billion (poss a lot more) for nothing in return and losing thousands of jobs which wont return, its nothing more the economic terrorism / suicide. Irish nationality, here I come.

Dont worry.
What's £40 or 50 billion more when the UK is already almost £2 trillion in debt.
The government will blame it on benefit scroungers, the middle classes will work on until they die and continue to loathe the lower classes while the upper class and super rich pay little or f**k all tax.
You'll miss all the fun living in the European super state