The Politics Thread

shull

On 8/30/2017 at 4:23 PM, stlucifer said:

On the contrary. Long term she'll be a loss.... to the SNP. Weak, insipid and about as charismatic as dry paint. In fact she was  a walking promethazine pill. On the plus side, I don't see anyone who will be any more captivating waiting in the wings so, all's good in the independence camp.

To be fair, she may have been well out of her depth but, for my money, she was a vast improvement on the previous two. Murphy was just a charlatan, a chancer of the highest order who was in it for what he could get. And Lamont was an absolute, utter embarrassment to Scottish politics. Dugdale may have been woefully ill-equipped for the position but, more than the other two mentioned, her heart appeared to be in the right place.

Edited to add:- mind you, still never a leader.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

10 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Millions of them in the UK. And yes, they do need foodbanks, what's the alternative?

Get help with their Alcohol , Tobacco and Drug problems.

Then get a fecking job.

17 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

So everyone who uses foodbanks has alcohol, tobacco and drug problems? You've never been near a foodbank in your life, have you?

Not everyone, and some are good for nothing lazy cnuts.

Dropped many people off at Foodbanks, waited on some , then taken them home via Off Sales or their Drug Dealer.

Of course there are needy yins who need 100% help.

And don't ask 2 stupid questions.

1 hour ago, Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes said:

To be fair, she may have been well out of her depth but, for my money, she was a vast improvement on the previous two. Murphy was just a charlatan, a chancer of the highest order who was in it for what he could get. And Lamont was an absolute, utter embarrassment to Scottish politics. Dugdale may have been woefully ill-equipped for the position but, more than the other two mentioned, her heart appeared to be in the right place.

Edited to add:- mind you, still never a leader.

Her heart was anywhere that stopped the SNP juggernaut. Unfortunately that included assisting the tories into second place in Scotland and further undermining her own party's credibility.

2 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

So everyone who uses foodbanks has alcohol, tobacco and drug problems? You've never been near a foodbank in your life, have you?

Come on now. We all should recognise that, if you don't have a job it's all down to your drug/alcohol habit and if you can't afford to feed your kids you obviously smoke too much. The only thing worse than someone prattling that load of gobsh!te is them doing it while sitting in a cab waiting for the whisky swilling, drug infused dropout to finish his fag so you can charge him a fortune to take him home to his starving kids.

Edited by stlucifer

5 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Come on now. We all should recognise that, if you don't have a job it's all down to your drug/alcohol habit and if you can't afford to feed your kids you obviously smoke too much. The only thing worse than someone prattling that load of gobsh!te is them doing it while sitting in a cab waiting to take the whisky swilling, drug infused dropout to finish his fag so you can charge him a fortune to take him home to his starving kids.

You are an absolute disaster of a human being.

You should read all posts.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Dropped many people off at Foodbanks, waited on some , then taken them home via Off Sales or their Drug Dealer.

Do many Off Sales accept foodbank parcels in lieu of cash?

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Third stupid question of the night. :lol:

No seen you since your abuse "like " campaign 3 weeks ago.

Thought you were on to say sorry.

Silly me, ye fanny.

Edited by shull

21 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Come on now. We all should recognise that, if you don't have a job it's all down to your drug/alcohol habit and if you can't afford to feed your kids you obviously smoke too much. The only thing worse than someone prattling that load of gobsh!te is them doing it while sitting in a cab waiting to take the whisky swilling, drug infused dropout to finish his fag so you can charge him a fortune to take him home to his starving kids.

That is the usual excuse but actually it is simply an inability to budget.

I think setting up classes to show these people how to do the basic arithmetic needed to survive would be very valuable.

We cant just keep throwing money at people. They need ACTUAL practical help, not left wing handwringing pish.

9 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Here's 2 of your favourite " likes " 

On 8/5/2017 at 8:39 PM, munoz said:

Fuk off ya clueless prick .

On 8/5/2017 at 8:12 PM, FTOF said:

Not going to happen until he's sectioned.

You're a fecking gem

47 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That is the usual excuse but actually it is simply an inability to budget.

I think setting up classes to show these people how to do the basic arithmetic needed to survive would be very valuable.

We cant just keep throwing money at people. They need ACTUAL practical help, not left wing handwringing pish.

Let me enlighten you on basic economics.

YOU NEED TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BE ABLE TO BUDGET SUCCESSFULLY.

Sorry. Feckin' stupid attitude and obviously live in a rose coloured bubble.

I'm glad you agree but your original post didn't qualify.

And don't call yourself 2 stupid, you're better than that.

6 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

"I have no income whatsoever, I really must make that absence of income stretch so that I have no income next week, too."

And there are people using foodbanks who have no income.

Did I claim there wasnt?

You are talking about a tiny minority here.

Are you really this naive?

14 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Let me enlighten you on basic economics.

YOU NEED TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BE ABLE TO BUDGET SUCCESSFULLY.

Sorry. Feckin' stupid attitude and obviously live in a rose coloured bubble.

Who doesnt have enough money?

Other than those who have been sanctioned or are awaiting support?