PACE . .

saintnextlifetime

9 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Went to school with David, good to see he's aged as well as I have:whistle

ETA Donald Urquhart was also at school with me if it's the same one

Edited by insaintee

Knew David and his sister via Arts Centre/PACE years ago.  This reads a lot like scape-goatism to me as opposed to anything dodgy being done with the kitty.   Never heard anyone say a bad word about the guy since he started 'Paisley Arts Centre Entertainments' some nearly 30 years ago. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Knew David and his sister via Arts Centre/PACE years ago.  This reads a lot like scape-goatism to me as opposed to anything dodgy being done with the kitty.   Never heard anyone say a bad word about the guy since he started 'Paisley Arts Centre Entertainments' some nearly 30 years ago. 

Well, I've learned something new today!

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Davy is a good guy and a good Buddy as well. What he has done for his home town is remarkable, and I'm proud to say he was a pal back in the day. This sounds like a hatchet job by some talentless brigands

It is usually the way of these things, as soon as the sausage rolls run out then out come the knives.

Who will be surprised when a friend or relative of a trustee, or even a trustee, becomes the new ED?  Is there a chance that big money is on the horizon with the new arts centre and CoC bids moving along?  That is the usual catalyst for blood letting in these "voluntary" organisations.