St Mirren v Raith Rovers . Challenge Cup Rd 3

shull

Sutton looked like he was forming a good partnership with Reilly but for some reason has become the ginger haired stepchild.

Poor team selection cost us today. Guess Jack isn't taking this cup as serious as he said.

League is the obvious priority but today was still poor and without Morgan we look very predictable.

Sutton looked like he was forming a good partnership with Reilly but for some reason has become the ginger haired stepchild.
Poor team selection cost us today. Guess Jack isn't taking this cup as serious as he said.
League is the obvious priority but today was still poor and without Morgan we look very predictable.

Have to agree that JR must take the blame for his team selection. Ultimately poor defending cost us again. At least it's not a league game, and it's a timely kick up the shite pipe before the Dumbarton game. Not to fussed that we're out of this cup.

Did you ever get the impression that Jack Ross never really wanted to win this game. I mean Duffy on for Reilly ?????. Then takes a center back off.????. Inept performance. Their 2nd goal was a yard offside. Right in line of were me and skodasaint were sitting. but no excuses. Good to see Erhahon and MacPherson get a run out. Apart from them 0 out 10.

very unprofessional,shows squad players shouldn't be anywhere near St.mirren jersey,be interesting to hear jacks excuses for terrible team selection,terrible tactics and terrible performance,if we get beaten next Saturday its three honkin games in a row,and hopefully we can get shot of fringe players January as simply not good enough,not disappointed about cup,but very worried about performance and tactics and wish a stayed in house,

2 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

very unprofessional,shows squad players shouldn't be anywhere near St.mirren jersey,be interesting to hear jacks excuses for terrible team selection,terrible tactics and terrible performance,if we get beaten next Saturday its three honkin games in a row,and hopefully we can get shot of fringe players January as simply not good enough,not disappointed about cup,but very worried about performance and tactics and wish a stayed in house,

And todays award of Drama Queen goes to.........................................:byebye

6 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

Last week it was an outrageous attack on young striker Stewart. This week it's an attack on...... well just about everything :D and you already have the team losing next week! I'll bet the team wish you'd stayed at home as well with that level of support.

Oh and you still haven't found the full stop key! :lol:

Glad I went to Doune Castle instead. It is disappointing when fringe players fail to step up when given the chance but the back 4 were all 1st team players and should not be losing 3 goals to a lower league team :huh:  Hopefully the best keeper in the league will be back between the sticks next week :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

FFS :lol:

Wasn't at the game and glad I didn't go looking at that score line. Losing at home to a team from the league below you can never be excused, that's a really poor result.

However, if we're going to have a shocker, it's best to do it in a joke cup like this. I'm glad we're out all things considered.

Back to the league. Big game in Dumbarton next week.

Well where does. One start.

(1)Thank f**k it was a Diddy cup game and not a league. One. 

(2)We have six players to come back in next week. 

(3) That was one inept performance from a lot of guys with first team experience. 

(4) Three really. Good goals from Raith well deserved win for them. 

I told a Raith fan last week they would beat us simply because if we struggled badly against East Kilbride we were not going to beat them and I was right Big Big lmprovement needed next week. 

Edited by elvis

FFS, well Dunfermline might as well throw in the towel as they got pumped by a shit Falkirk side.

I'm sure the Dunfermline supporters are up in arms......................or mibbie no.

Calm down, not a great result. 

Unlike some I think it's poor going out of this cup to a lower league team but Raith have only lost 1 league game this season.

It was half a team, we'd lost our star man to an U21 international last night, so all is not lost.

Chill. :headbang