Hurricane Season

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
I see the ex pats and their families are now whining that the British government haven't done enough for them. I'm sorry, you feck of to some island in the Caribbean then expect us to bail you out? Aye, very good. :byebye

Similar to those queuing outside home depot in Florida for non existent wood hoardings for their windows.

If you stay in a hurricane zone, would you not keep these things in your garage or 'yard'?

36 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Similar to those queuing outside home depot in Florida for non existent wood hoardings for their windows.

If you stay in a hurricane zone, would you not keep these things in your garage or 'yard'?

I don't know, we get plenty of strong winds up here, I've just checked, no wood hoardings in my "yard".

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

We have feckless people in all walks of life and across all classes of society who seem to believe that their stupidity and selfishness is OK because there is a willing army of mugs prepared to bale them out of any situation and then whine and complain because the support they get isn't what they hoped for.

Guest TPAFKATS
I don't know, we get plenty of strong winds up here, I've just checked, no wood hoardings in my "yard".

Yes, however if there was a chance of at least one hurricane blowing through each year?