3   Dunfermline 8 5 1 2 22 9 13 16
4   Livingston 8 4 3 1 14 10 4 15

5   Queen of Sth 8 3 2 3 14 11 3 11
6   Morton 8 3 2 3 11 9 2 11
7   Dumbarton 8 2 3 3 7 11 -4 9
8   Falkirk 8 1 3 4 6 14 -8 6

9   Inverness CT 8 1 2 5 10 16 -6 5

10   Brechin 8 0 2 6 6 19 -13 2

piss poor performance. Wrong attitude at the start. Misplaced passes everywhere. Apart from Cammy Smith 4/10 for everyone else. But at the end of the day were still winning and when we get our injured players back we will get better IMO. Brechin came for a point and nearly got one so fair play to them. Orzi scoring for them as well nearly came back bite us on the rearend. Happy to take the 3 points.

Winning teams win even when they are poor. The sort of banana skin we would have slipped on in past few seasons. Very poor all round with one or two minor exceptions. Don't get Stewart at all, even his cross for the winner was fortunate. His control of a ball and inability to use his height are quite remarkable. Major improvements in consistency required if we want to continue at top. I cannot believe how downbeat l feel sitting top and after another win. Maybe a reflection of how much better we have been recently

That was eye bleeding rotten today. The only plus was the fact we won the game and are top of the league. Brechin deserved something out of that game. we seemed flat and it looked like we were being brought down to their level. No closing down. No quick incisive attacking. At least not until the last 5 minutes.

Still. We play that badly and win? It's title winning stuff.

Game went pretty much as I expected with Brechin being stuffy and hard to break down. Lack of urgency from us was worrying at times, didn't zip the ball about as well as we normally do. Couldn't have complained too much if Brechin had left with a point.

Not great but got the job done. With our form and the fact we like to play on the break more and more teams are going to sit in against us. We need to work on breaking teams down, especially with Dumbarton in a fortnight.

top cat is correct,Sutton should be on before Stewart,he is a horrendous player,juniors at best,my two worst players witnessed was Robert Dawson and Gary bowman,but step forward Mr Stewart you are rotten,personal opinion

Sutton was pish when he came on. Stewart was far more effective. Also,personal issues with Sutton? Oh my aching sides.[emoji2]

Half the Brechin team look as if they should be playing the egg chasing game and the other half at weight watchers. Not convince of Stewart ability but he did brilliant at getting the cross over for the winning goal also helped by a wee knock on by Sutton. We will need to improve and I am sure we will as the season goes on

Really not getting the continued pelters for Stewart. Thought he looked very capable today. Gave the ball away very little, covered a lot of ground, did well at the goal. 

For some, and by this I mean the guys around me in M4, they don’t fancy Stewart so give him pelters pretty much as soon as he comes on the pitch.

One old arsehole shouted to ‘get that waste of space off the pitch’ at Hilson within about 3 mins of him being on the park.

Genuinely don’t get why these guys go to football. Even when we are top of the league it’s as if they are waiting on something to go wrong

Kinda like the reaction to Jack Ross last year, some didn’t fancy him for whatever reason, and once their mind is made up they can’t be seen to admit they got it wrong

Think Jack needs to sign another striker in January.

Smith was good today and McGinn tried hard but was frustrated. Great through ball for the first goal.  The rest were very poor.

The game was what I expected. Could not believe all the pre-match predictions of 5/6 - 0.  But job done. 

Just now, foxbar_bud said:

For some, and by this I mean the guys around me in M4, they don’t fancy Stewart so give him pelters pretty much as soon as he comes on the pitch.

One old arsehole shouted to ‘get that waste of space off the pitch’ at Hilson within about 3 mins of him being on the park.

Genuinely don’t get why these guys go to football. Even when we are top of the league it’s as if they are waiting on something to go wrong

Kinda like the reaction to Jack Ross last year, some didn’t fancy him for whatever reason, and once their mind is made up they can’t be seen to admit they got it wrong

Main reason I don't go to home games.

All over the place, unwarranted bile.

Does no-one, players or support, any good.

4 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Apparently all this whining and yelling is passion. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Main reason I don't go to home games.

All over the place, unwarranted bile.

Does no-one, players or support, any good.

It's also one of the main reasons I don't go to as many games as I would like to.

At my age I'm just not prepared to tolerate this sort of behaviour and I can't get my kids to come to games anymore either because of it. We make the odd match now and then and that is it.

The other problem is having to buy a ticket to get in with a seat number stamped on it but that's a debate for another day.

Away games are more fun. Most of the arseholes don't do away games.

Poor stuff today. Tempo was too slow, the players lacked urgency and there wasn't a lot of dig. That said, delighted with the 3pts.

Must say, I don't think Stewart or Kirkpatrick are very good, but acceptable as squad players.

Feel a bit sorry that Sutton is so far down the pecking order. I'm sure there is a way we could use him more frequently.

57 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

top cat is correct,Sutton should be on before Stewart,he is a horrendous player,juniors at best,my two worst players witnessed was Robert Dawson and Gary bowman,but step forward Mr Stewart you are rotten,personal opinion

A 'horrendous player' and 'rotten' I think you are being really harsh and unfair.  He is a 21 year old still learning, has a decent first touch, rarely gives the ball away and his persistence led to the winning goal. 

Oh and the full stop key is to the right of the comma key. :D