St Mirren V Brechin City 30th September

Mr Zo

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A "baw hair" is .004" or .1mm, head hair is the same and I sill use it as a means of giving an example of numbers on a drawing. 

I don't use real examples. :rolleyes:

It is actually .0039370079"  and you should know that :P

Well , i`ve scoured this site and cant see any references to Fag packets . [emoji14]:rolleyes:  
https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/build/
Mind you , you may have a point . While searching for engineering drawings, I found this early design sketch for our new aircraft Carriers.
image.jpeg.4eaa659f9b018030c798fb6c3014b578.jpeg

I’m guessing it would of been a packet of King Size & 2 straws ?

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well , i`ve scoured this site and cant see any references to Fag packets . :P:rolleyes:  

https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/build/

Mind you , you may have a point . While searching for engineering drawings, I found this early design sketch for our new aircraft Carriers.

image.jpeg.4eaa659f9b018030c798fb6c3014b578.jpeg

That's the one. I knew it was out there somewhere :lol:

5 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

So you're saying that experience should have taught me that you're not very accurate? :)

Actually I think it is fairer to say that I think I am saying that when the original claim was that you can't feed a family of 3 on less than £100 a week and I then show how to do feed a family of FIVE on a budget of £60 to £80 a week and then I get pelters for being 38p out on one item, my own personal experience should have told me that I am wasting my time with the people involved.