Ta Ta After 4 Games

shull

27 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

When you consider Jacks start here at Saints and the incredible way he turned it around given time and support, there surely must have been more to it than results to go after just 4 games.

That crossed my mind, could be a few things under the radar to result in such a dramatic, and costly, decision.

85 days in charge at Inter , 77 at Palace. People must be noticing something inherently wrong with him and/or his management style.

At palace, the former International defender signed two defenders and two defensive midielders . He failed to sign any strikers and they have failed to score a single goal in four games . 

Edited for stupid last sentence

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Guest TPAFKATS
85 days in charge at Inter , 77 at Palace. People must be noticing something inherently wrong with him and/or his management style.
At palace, the former International defender signed two defenders and two defensive midielders . He failed to sign any strikers and they have failed to score a single goal in four games . 
However ,I would have thought at the very least they would have given him tonights game against fellow strugglers to see if he could spark them into life

Played yesterday bud, not tonight

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

However ,I would have thought at the very least they would have given him tonights game against fellow strugglers to see if he could spark them into life

Game was yesterday - they lost 1-0 ;lol:

The problem here is Parish

A legend in his own lunchtime

Big Sam and Tony Pulis both walked out of the club................

4 games shows far more against the Chairman than the manager and considering as Palace has 23 shots and Dyce admitted Burnley were lucky the CEO is like Trump with his fanatical tweeting....

Hope they go down with Big Woy at the helm

Edited for stupid last sentence

I'm sure he will leave this off of his CV [emoji23]

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, faraway saint said:

And so it goes on...............

Man Utd 4-0 Palace, 7 games, no points, no goals.......................aye, well done the owner/board. :byebye

Credit where it's due, a 2-1 victory against Chelsea, a "coupon buster" all over the UK I bet, was a result not many, if any, would have seen coming.

Next game away at Newcastle.