Gary McKenzie

A piece I heard on Share radio earlier today

"So the bank of Gary Mack is currently in a downturn with all trading suspended. 

Analysts at JP Morgan Chase and BNP Paribas remain bullish however with high hopes that trading will return later in the season and a resumption of dividend payments but both have stopped short of a "buy" rating and have held a "hold" advice note for all investors.

In our view here at Share radio the bank of Gary Mack remains a riskier investment but still miles ahead of the Royal Bank of Scotland that, even with the end of the banking crisis apparently in sight is still in our view some way off of delivering either a dividend or any significant growth to it's beleaguered investors.  No the bank of Gary Mack is one of the better banking invesetments like Lloyds, who have become a leaner and more streamlined business, dividends can reasonable be expected during the next calendar year".

• 4 weeks later...

going by Tedious Toms post above i`d be in the "sell" category, his thoughts havent been right since that game where he took the headknock.................then he insists his calf is playing up, the 4 weeks to recover from the injection he got + getting back up to match fitness would mean mid november at least before we see him,if he feels up to it. I`d recoup any potential losses in january

2 hours ago, car-d bud said:

going by Tedious Toms post above i`d be in the "sell" category, his thoughts havent been right since that game where he took the headknock.................then he insists his calf is playing up, the 4 weeks to recover from the injection he got + getting back up to match fitness would mean mid november at least before we see him,if he feels up to it. I`d recoup any potential losses in january

Strange post though yes we have all got opinions.  I really like Big Gary when fit he is an asset to the team proved that last season. Bad luck with injury thankfully he will be able to prove you wrong being back before January. 

2 hours ago, car-d bud said:

How do you know this?

Also, why are you in a position to question his injury?

To summarise, what  a crock of shite. :byebye

On 10/11/2017 at 10:38 PM, faraway saint said:

How do you know this?

Also, why are you in a position to question his injury?

To summarise, what  a crock of shite. :byebye

How i know this is not important,look at posts from 12/9 above, what i`m hearing is similar,next time you`ll see him in a Saints jersey is when an experienced Harry David is fit..................amazing how much confidence playing beside an experienced centre half gives you,and how quickly you regain your fitness knowing this................

I dont get the "why am i in a position to question his injury comment,i am only relaying what i know to answer the question in the topic. 

As i said,if we have someone who is becoming injury prone cut them loose,we did with Ben Gordon,we cant afford to keep paying wages to players sitting in the stand at their own behest.

Would you not want to be picking up as many win bonuses as possible if you were him?

On 10/11/2017 at 10:07 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Strange post though yes we have all got opinions.  I really like Big Gary when fit he is an asset to the team proved that last season. Bad luck with injury thankfully he will be able to prove you wrong being back before January. 

He`s having bad luck with more than 1 injury.........................

How i know this is not important,look at posts from 12/9 above, what i`m hearing is similar,next time you`ll see him in a Saints jersey is when an experienced Harry David is fit..................amazing how much confidence playing beside an experienced centre half gives you,and how quickly you regain your fitness knowing this................
I dont get the "why am i in a position to question his injury comment,i am only relaying what i know to answer the question in the topic. 
As i said,if we have someone who is becoming injury prone cut them loose,we did with Ben Gordon,we cant afford to keep paying wages to players sitting in the stand at their own behest.
Would you not want to be picking up as many win bonuses as possible if you were him?

I doubt we'll see him back at all. Baird and or Bucho are both reliable partners for Davis when he comes back.

Going by our league position they are both reliable without either.

12 hours ago, Hambud said:

I doubt we'll see him back at all. Baird and or Bucho are both reliable partners for Davis when he comes back.

Going by our league position they are both reliable without either.

Nonsense the big chap will be back not only a good defender also a goal threat. 

The club used to release a regular injuries update on the website. I think it would be a good idea if we were still informed of injuries and length of time estimated till recovery and back in the first team picture. Magennis included yesterday was a surprise as i had no idea he was back in training.

The club used to release a regular injuries update on the website. I think it would be a good idea if we were still informed of injuries and length of time estimated till recovery and back in the first team picture. Magennis included yesterday was a surprise as i had no idea he was back in training.

Jack Ross mentioned in a recent interview that Kyle was training with him.

50 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Regular injury updates appear in the PDE usually within articles where JR is interviewed.

The PDE is available both in paper format and digital format, as far as I am aware.

1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:

Jack said in his post-match interview after the Raith game that Kyle would be back in training from last Monday (9th October). I think Davis is possibly a week or two behind Kyle from other comments Jack has made.

I said over a month ago that he may not be back at all and was told I was hearing voices in my head. I hope he does come back but each passing week makes it more unlikely!!

People can be very dismissive on here. I'd like to see him back as well but Baird and Buckie are doing really well.

Jack Ross talks about trust and how important it is that he trusts his players but also they trust him. My bet is that his trust for Baird and Buckie is growing week by week. I believe he reverted to 4 at the back at the weekend making me think he believes he can play them in his preferred formation.