Gary McKenzie

16 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

It's actually 66.4573% for Harry.  FFS man get a grip, do you know nothing? :)

The  shorthand used to remember the percentage of Gary Mack appearances  more accurately is , 68.27%,  the values lie within one, two and three standard deviations of the mean, respectively. In mathematical notation, these facts can be expressed as follows, where X is an observation from a normally distributed random variable  μ is the mean of the distribution, and σ is its standard deviation:

{\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}\Pr(\mu -\;\,\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +\;\,\sigma )&\approx 0.6827\\\Pr(\mu -2\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +2\sigma )&\approx 0.9545\\\Pr(\mu -3\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +3\sigma )&\approx 0.9973\end{aligned}}}{\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}\Pr(\mu -\;\,\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +\;\,\sigma )&\approx 0.6827\\\Pr(\mu -2\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +2\sigma )&\approx 0.9545\\\Pr(\mu -3\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +3\sigma )&\approx 0.9973\end{aligned}}}

HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS UP

Call me naive if you like but I still think the official club statement of his injury is plausible enough not to doubt there maybe more to it. I'd just like to know what information anyone has to back up this rumour. There is speculation and there is speculation - mental health just isn't something I think people should be speculating about especially when we have an official statement stating exactly where Gary is injury wise. Bottom line is we will be a better team when he is back fully fit and playing.

I agree with your sentiments. However, if there were any mental health issues and I'm of the opinion that there aren't, I just don't believe that the club would make an announcement. Anyway, the most important matter is getting him back to full fitness along with Davis, who happily seems to have turned the corner, which will please the majority of the people that follow the club.

36 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

The  shorthand used to remember the percentage of Gary Mack appearances  more accurately is , 68.27%,  the values lie within one, two and three standard deviations of the mean, respectively. In mathematical notation, these facts can be expressed as follows, where X is an observation from a normally distributed random variable  μ is the mean of the distribution, and σ is its standard deviation:

{\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}\Pr(\mu -\;\,\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +\;\,\sigma )&\approx 0.6827\\\Pr(\mu -2\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +2\sigma )&\approx 0.9545\\\Pr(\mu -3\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +3\sigma )&\approx 0.9973\end{aligned}}}{\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}\Pr(\mu -\;\,\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +\;\,\sigma )&\approx 0.6827\\\Pr(\mu -2\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +2\sigma )&\approx 0.9545\\\Pr(\mu -3\sigma \leq X\leq \mu +3\sigma )&\approx 0.9973\end{aligned}}}

Image result for longest math equation with answerBollocks East ur 0.03% out FFS

9 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Did you actually type that in Latex?  :lol:

This forum is finally starting to show signs of a bit of intelligence. :lol:

5 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

I can tell yous how to make a calculator say boobies 

6 hours ago, shull said:

Thankfully, I am indulging in superfast skimming in this Topic today. 

Dire 

Didn't take long for the Bawheid Brothers to turn up and ruin the mood. <_<

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

You do know that all of this is just going to attract Oaky, don't you?

In fairness it's what PROPER scientists and engineers know inside out.

Fake "engineers" like Faraway who change lightbulbs, connect pipes together, install machines or replace a broken valve probably won't have a fecking clue what they are looking at. Those people would be correctly called Technicians. At least they would refer to themselves as technicians if they had any sense of self awareness or basic professional decency.

I have an "engineer" coming to replace my boiler next week. I will wait until he has finished before I correct him on his fake job title.

Edited by oaksoft

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Fake "engineers" like Faraway who change lightbulbs, connect pipes together, install machines or replace a broken valve probably won't have a fecking clue what they are looking at. Those people would be correctly called Technicians. At least they would refer to themselves as technicians if they had any sense of self awareness or basic professional decency.

I have an "engineer" coming to replace my boiler next week. I will wait until he has finished before I correct him on his fake job title.

I teach engineering, you teach us all that you're a twat.

I have t admit, you're better at that than me. :lol:

PS You're attitude to the people who do the type of jobs above also proves you are a pompous cnut with little, or no, real friends, and that's no surprise. <_< 

Edited by faraway saint

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I teach engineering, you teach us all that you're a twat.

I have t admit, you're better at that than me. :lol:

PS You're attitude to the people who do the type of jobs above also proves you are a pompous cnut with little, or no, real friends, and that's no surprise. <_< 

Well I think we can all agree that a nerve has been beautifully plucked here.

Thanks for playing. :lol:

45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Are you the  real Sheldon Cooper?