Gary McKenzie

42 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Big man busts a gut for our club. 

Unfortunately literally, then he is out for months. 

We shouldn't employ players who can't do their work on certain playing surfaces. 

Should have been.freed in the summer. Might have helped him getting value from his Season Ticket. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Was speaking to him briefly outside the ground on Saturday and he said with a bit of frustration there were strict rules about coming back after a head-knock so must defo concussion. Didn’t get a timescale from him as we nearly got knocked down by the Accies team bus.

Concussion can be a devil. Recently took my wife to hospital after she banged her head. The doctor diagnosed concussion and suggested that it might take up to six weeks to be clear of a variety of symptoms, particularly poor spatial awareness and speed of thought and reaction. Each of these are obviously vital for a pro footballer. Can't imagine that he will be out for that length of time though. 

16 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Concussion can be a devil. Recently took my wife to hospital after she banged her head. The doctor diagnosed concussion and suggested that it might take up to six weeks to be clear of a variety of symptoms, particularly poor spatial awareness and speed of thought and reaction. Each of these are obviously vital for a pro footballer. Can't imagine that he will be out for that length of time though. 

Given that this is Gary MacK I admire your optimism? I also hope that you are correct in this instance!  👍

Just now, turrabuddie said:

Need Gary back for this weekend to nullify Izepeku up front and Berra at corners

My thought was that this would be a job for big ruffty-tuffty Kirk.

Or are you thinking of doing it mob-handed?

All Saints should be concentrating on, is having those forwards knock in a wheen of goals.