Terror Attack On London Underground

Isle Of Bute Saint

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Cnuts at it again.......................

If they weren't such cowards killing themselves before they could face justice, I would actually enjoy watching them slowly burn 

There are plenty of gore websites out there showing you that in High Definition if that's what turns you on.

You'd better have a strong stomach though. It's easy to talk about watching someone being murdered, quite another actually watching it.

37 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

There are plenty of gore websites out there showing you that in High Definition if that's what turns you on.

You'd better have a strong stomach though. It's easy to talk about watching someone being murdered, quite another actually watching it.

What a f**king stupid reply. Hardly the way I said it.....  Obviously the way your mind works !

And yes I could watch these bastards die the way they kill..... Innocent people

I see you still have the ability to be a total  tosser!!

Edited by DougJamie

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I just wonder why people post nonsense such as this.

Why feel the need to say it at all?

Utterly pointless.

People post, say stuff like this cause they are appalled by terrorists. I am sure your stupid viewpoints would go down and storm in Manchester, Paris , Barcelona and NY.

Yes its totally pointless to condemn terrorism . In your world . Maybe they will just stop eh......

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Met a guy telling me about watching abeheadings.  Have never watched anything like that or murders just dont search them out filed under keep well away. 

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

People post, say stuff like this cause they are appalled by terrorists. I am sure your stupid viewpoints would go down and storm in Manchester, Paris , Barcelona and NY.

Yes its totally pointless to condemn terrorism . In your world . Maybe they will just stop eh......

What viewpoints of mine would go down well in Manchester?

I haven't given a viewpoint on the attacks.

Are you seriously suggesting that if I don't agree with your post that I am somehow NOT appalled by terrorists? :blink:

I have no idea what you mean by that last bit in bold by the way. I woul;d be surprised if anyone on here could decode it TBH.

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Met a guy telling me about watching abeheadings.  Have never watched anything like that or murders just dont search them out filed under keep well away. 

Don't blame you.

You can find videos on almost any subject you like.

The world is absolutely f**king brutal. Beheadings are the least of it bud. There's much, much worse out there.

Guest TPAFKATS

This one seems a wee bit strange does it not?
Apart from the actual 'device', the bombers neighbours are reporting multiple visits from plain clothes police over the last couple of weeks.
I'll get my tin foil hat...

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Apart from the actual 'device', the bombers neighbours are reporting multiple visits from plain clothes police over the last couple of weeks.

Agreed also the device is totally different from what has been used ( i think ) Maybe the person responsible got to see the 1,000 virgins waiting for him and thought f**k that they are ugly bitches. Will close the door in the way out. BANG !

9 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Are you saying that powerful people may got together and had a plan ? How absurd ! FFS I can't believe someone would even hint at that !

On 9/19/2017 at 0:36 PM, TPAFKATS said:

GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!!!