St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 29/12/17

shull

On 26/12/2017 at 6:40 PM, Julian Banjos said:

Fyvie will definitely be missing for  United: he's having his knee scanned and will be out for a month minimum. They're hoping it's not a cruciate injury.

Out for the rest of the season.

For anyone interested: Message from St Mirren today saying they hope to resolve the buying a ticket online via iPhone/ipad soon.

That when it’s almost 2018 should already be an option as not everyone has access to a laptop/ lives in Paisley or wants to phone.

St Mirren 3-2 Dundee United

1 hour ago, the barrhead teacher said:

If the ush has not been on this week then the game will be under threat given the temperatures this week so far and snow forecast for tomorrow morning

Just watching the weather forecast for tomorrow there dont think this game will be on police will have it called off for safety reasons I. E. Road and pavement conditions. 

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Agreed.

Time for Stelios to step up.

Not that I'd prefer him to start (especially at leftback) but what's the situation with Irvine? Seems to have disappeared lately. If it's not through injury I wouldn't be surprised to see us try to edge him towards the door next month.

47 minutes ago, Stu said:

Not that I'd prefer him to start (especially at leftback) but what's the situation with Irvine? Seems to have disappeared lately. If it's not through injury I wouldn't be surprised to see us try to edge him towards the door next month.

I seem to recall JR referring to him being injured in an interview a few weeks back.

Maybe I just imagined it, right enough.

Injured. JR said at the AGM that he was not too far away from full training.