St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 29/12/17

shull

FT 2-0

Poor game won by Lewis Morgan.

His first was the typical ‘ f**k this I’m going myself ‘ goal. Had enough of passing to his team mates, greedied it superbly and stuck it in the corner of the net.

His second was more of the same. Not the first time he’s won games by himself this season, as United fans will tell you.

They were just as poor as the last time they got a doing in Paisley. Back in August it was 3-0, with another double from Lewis Morgan.

If they’re the second best team in this league then I guess we’re the best. If we keep Morgan on loan in January, as seems to be the ITK consensus, we’ll likely win the league. Why the devil not if shite like that are our biggest challengers.

Special mention again to the ginger ninja. That penalty goes in it’s a whole different ball game.

A team with a winning mentality - clean sheet and 2 superb goals....assist byMcShane and McGinn and Sammy saves the penalty... what a lift for us...

Winning bonus and we enter 2018 as League Leaders...

Hope Utd lose or draw their game in hand and we keep this mentality going..