St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 29/12/17

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Massive!! Massive three points!!!

Lacked composure in the first and allowed lads like Flood, Fraser and Stanton to control the game without too much damage. Skippy absolutely stranded up front.

Second half much better with Morgan taking the game by the scruff of the neck, could see he was getting in the mood by the latter part of the first half.

Happy with Mullen’s contribution, put himself about, ran his socks off and won us a few fouls which got us up the park. Clearly short of match fitness and sharpness but that’ll come with more game time under his belt.

No issue with Rae or McCoist’s punditry, fairly balanced I thought. I do take grievance with Sutton and Craigan making us out to be a one man team, even going as far to say that Utd had more match winners in their team when they have only one player high up the scoring charts and we have three????????????

f**king yaldi!!

I can understand why pundits reckon United have more match winners, e.g. Keatings, McDonald, King however as you say they ain't doing it.

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Any news on the chances of Reilly being fit for morton game? We struggled to work their big slow defenders without his pace and aggression. If he isnt fit, what chance a new recruit coming straight in..?

You wouldn't want him near the squad if carrying a virus. 

New recruit might not be myles away.

12 minutes ago, pod said:

You wouldn't want him near the squad if carrying a virus. 

New recruit might not be myles away.

Myles out with a bad injury - so we might just take a chance - Hope not though....

I suspect contact for someone else is much more likely..... talk is positive, but let's see

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Myles out with a bad injury - so we might just take a chance - Hope not though....

I suspect contact for someone else is much more likely..... talk is positive, but let's see

Bad timing, particularly if you want to better yourself.   Some will be happy. 

8 hours ago, elvis said:

Why don't you tell me the answers. 

I'll have a go at that shall I?

You're a fannybawbag troll, and not a very good one at that.

I've came to the conclusion that you have a tiny cock, you're definitely a virgin, and you spank your tiny wee maggot boaby  5 times a day with 2 fingers as that's all you need.

Happy to help "Maggot Boy"

Thats your new name B)

1 hour ago, Jimmy H said:

I'll have a go at that shall I?

You're a fannybawbag troll, and not a very good one at that.

I've came to the conclusion that you have a tiny cock, you're definitely a virgin, and you spank your tiny wee maggot boaby  5 times a day with 2 fingers as that's all you need.

Happy to help "Maggot Boy"

Thats your new name B)

that's just it he knows he's a fannybawbag troll and he'll be in the lavvy with his wankmag with the pages stuck together

having a quick fifty off the wrist as he has reeled someone else in.

windup merchant best ignored 

27 minutes ago, Hoof Hearted said:

that's just it he knows he's a fannybawbag troll and he'll be in the lavvy with his wankmag with the pages stuck together

having a quick fifty off the wrist as he has reeled someone else in.

windup merchant best ignored 

Fair comment Bud, but he's certainly not reeled me in.

I find  his username interesting, Elvis groomed Priscilla when she was 14, Elvis himself was 24 at the time, so Elvis is a fat burger munching peodphile.

Suits you Elvis, you're definitely one to watch ya weirdo 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

I find  his username interesting, Elvis groomed Priscilla when she was 14, Elvis himself was 24 at the time, so Elvis is a fat burger munching peodphile.

You’ve clearly been topping up from last night me old mucker!

That’s not to say that your posts aren’t whollly accurate though! :lol:

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You’ve clearly been topping up from last night me old mucker!

That’s not to say that your posts aren’t whollly accurate though! :lol:

:lol: Aye I'm still celebrating our win, great night last night, except for the £28 it cost me for a taxi home when I left you. £28 for an 8 minute taxi journey, fkn mental, just glad I won a few quid on the buds to cover it

[emoji38] Aye I'm still celebrating our win, great night last night, except for the £28 it cost me for a taxi home when I left you. £28 for an 8 minute taxi journey, fkn mental, just glad I won a few quid on the buds to cover it
That Shull is a robbing b*****d. £28, why so expensive???

12 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
59 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:
emoji38.png Aye I'm still celebrating our win, great night last night, except for the £28 it cost me for a taxi home when I left you. £28 for an 8 minute taxi journey, fkn mental, just glad I won a few quid on the buds to cover it

That Shull is a robbing b*****d. £28, why so expensive???

Standard Jersey Prices I’m afraid, you never see a poor taxi driver over here. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy H said:

Think you're stepping over the line here. 

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I don't agree elvis is on the wind up, he's consistently, over the years, acting like a moron but a few of the posts aimed back at him are, IMO, over the top. 

9 hours ago, pod said:

Possibly and yes.

I agree with you both in your posts but I have to say I know Elvis and can confirm he is a Saints fan ,but he does not show it the same as most others on the Forum. There is one guy on the Forum I read and almost every post he puts up I think not again..........

I still read his stuff, nobody gets to me that much on here, but you always have the option of the ignore function.

33 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

I agree with you both in your posts but I have to say I know Elvis and can confirm he is a Saints fan ,but he does not show it the same as most others on the Forum. There is one guy on the Forum I read and almost every post he puts up I think not again..........

I still read his stuff, nobody gets to me that much on here, but you always have the option of the ignore function.

Nobody has said he isn't but he gets his kicks acting like an absolute fanny every game, of that there's no dispute.

I rarely engage with him, I leave that to Joe, as that's what he's after.

My recent point is a few of the responses are, especially one, WAY over the top and if there was any moderation should be removed, IMO.