Sign in to follow this  
shull

St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 29/12/17

13 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You have to assume that the police have given their approval for the game to go ahead. I seem to remember a few years back that a game was called off and there was less snow than there is today.

Yes , if we are talking about the same game , l think the rozzers called it at about lunch time . However , if l remember correctly there was indeed less snaw but on that occasion there was ice also . .

Great to hear the game is on. Ready to set off for our game of the season so far. Seem to remember a cup-tie against United some years back in very cold conditions when we were underdogs and beat them 4-1. Similar result tonight will do just fine. Would really like to stick it to that wee moaner, Willo Flood.  COYS!!

14 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Yes , if we are talking about the same game , l think the rozzers called it at about lunch time . However , if l remember correctly there was indeed less snaw but on that occasion there was ice also . .

I’m still concerned that the rain forecast falls as snow. I don’t trust those forecasters in Exeter. 

Just now, saintnextlifetime said:

Snows aff here . .

l'm getting the wean to clear the path before some 90 yr old has a slip, trip or fall. .

I cleared my next door neighbour's path. He fell just before Xmas and broke his wrist.

I also hiked across the snowfields of Meikleriggs and got some grit out of the solitary grit bin along the road.

I then gritted the aforementioned path way and strategic points on the road at the brow of the hill.

Cream crackered now.

Snow still off.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I cleared my next door neighbour's path. He fell just before Xmas and broke his wrist.

I also hiked across the snowfields of Meikleriggs and got some grit out of the solitary grit bin along the road.

I then gritted the aforementioned path way and strategic points on the road at the brow of the hill.

Cream crackered now.

Snow still off.

Very neighbourly for a self styled "athiest extremist natsi" Well done sir!

Edited by St.Ricky

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Very neighbourly for a self styled "athiest extremist natsi" Well done sir!

I should change that now that Fatty has fucked off.

Although I'm quite attached to it now.

Although I'm not sure why being an religion free nationalist would exclude anyone from being neighbourly. :P

Just now, FTOF said:

Although I'm not sure why being an religion free nationalist would exclude anyone from being neighbourly. :P

Nor am I really but it's not St Mirren Like just to give a straight "good job" man is it?

Although I'm not sure why being an religion free nationalist would exclude anyone from being neighbourly.
I do hope he's banned his sons from travelling to the game in these awful conditions.