St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 29/12/17

shull

Great 3 points and not for the 1st time we only played decent for 1 half of the game. Surprise but delighted by the size of the home support and also an excellent turnout by the away mob :rolleyes:   Without our top scorer and we are still averaging 2 goals a game :lol:  Well done to all involved in the win  :clapping

Fantastic result :)

Last time we won four league games in a row was December 2008 when Jack Ross was playing. Back then we followed that run by not winning again until April. Hopefully we don't repeat that run - although if we do we've probably got enough points already to avoid relegation...

FFS, that was tremendous.

I don't really care that it was a poor, scrappy 1st half. We did more than enough to win that match. Lewis Morgan is absolutely f**king stellar. That said, I thought they all played their part tonight. It is undoubtedly a team game, and Morgan would be the first to confirm that.

No critique from me tonight. What a hugely memorable and impressive calendar year it has been.  No Saints fan would have dared hope for such a turnaround. Dared to dream.

What a guy Jack Ross is, though. Tick tock indeed!

You absolute dancer!!!!!Was on a night out that I couldn't get out of and was getting abuse from everyone for being antisocial and constantly checking my phone for the score. Couldn't handle it, got over excited when the final score came through, so taxi straight home. Recorded game now on and the teams are walking out the tunnel now. I'm going to enjoy this!!!!!!!
What a massive result tonight. Massive!!! COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb result. First half we did struggle a bit but the defence and Big Sammy were top notch all night. I just never thought Utd would get by them.

Morgan and McGinn class as usual. Long way to go but we look like a serious contender on tonight’s performance. Whatever happens after the last few years simply winning regularly is a delight

Just home and a verry happy boy. Shite 1st half followed by a cracker of a 2nd. Morgan outstanding again but big Bairdy ran the show. Great performance.

The half time snowball fight between fans and the BT sport box getting pelted was funny. Though i hope we dont get into bother over it. :)

Just now, SaintGlenburn said:

Just home and a verry happy boy. Shite 1st half followed by a cracker of a 2nd. Morgan outstanding again but big Bairdy ran the show. Great performance.

The half time snowball fight between fans and the BT sport box getting pelted was funny. Though i hope we dont get into bother over it. :)

Spot on regarding Jack. He absolutely strolled through that match.

I think he has been one of our top 5 so far this season. Delighted for the big guy.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Spot on regarding Jack. He absolutely strolled through that match.

I think he has been one of our top 5 so far this season. Delighted for the big guy.

I was a critic of Baird and had my doubts as to whether he would cut it but he gets better every week, Davis brings out the best in him, he is a class act.