5 Most Memorable Mammary Shots

ST SID

Guest Biscuits
2. Susan George in Straw Dogs

I just watched this film for the first time a couple of weeks ago - very interesting. Susan George was a fine looking lady in her time.

And THAT scene didn't really make me feel too uncomfortable :P

Not a lot of people know that Straw Dogs was a film made from the book,

Siege of Trencher's Farm... as written by Paisley Buddy and StMirren fan, Gordon M Williams.

I've met him doon here. Good guy.

A mate of mine was telling me recently of when he worked/drank wi Gordon in Soho.

Gordon is tall and used to like his drink. He also used tae be wan o thae folk that don't conform to how close ye should stand to someone else ye're talkin to.

So there you'd be in the pub with Gordon up real close, pint in hand and leaning over you. A cockerney wit dubbed him:

The Leaning Tower of Paisley! :D

• 4 weeks later...
This might sound like a Tom Hendrie style excuse,but the reason I was watching TOTP is that the remote control was out of my reach and I couldn't be bothered getting up out of my seat to go and get it. :huh:

I think I can add a couple more diddy fests.

Who could forget Joely Richardson's attempt to poke Sean Bean's eyes out as her nips did an impression of Pinocchio and his twin brother in Lady Chatterley's Lover?

An early favourite of mine was a 1985 American college type film called 'Mischief'.

Actually the the film is s***e except for one scene involving John Travolta's wife,Kelly Preston,when she was 22.You couldn't sculpt a better figure,and it's all on view,short 'n' curlies and everything.

This film turns up on Sky every now and then,I highly recommend it. B)

I have to agree there - Mrs Travolta gets them out briefly in Jerry Maguire, fantastic stuff! :D