London Dump Uber

shull

10 minutes ago, FS said:

Great, another off subject thread full of wee girls with twisted knickers !

Aye, so feck off then and stop trying to be superior, it's not working. :byebye

PS Have you seen the politics thread...................or is it just certain posters you think you're better than? <_<

Edited by faraway saint

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Sometimes warranted.  Snake has no need to drop his hilarious post into this thread and only done so because of who started it. 

• Its did so.... not done so. Perhaps you are a child. That would explain  a lot because your posts on here are not the work of a normal adult.  I actually feel sorry for you but will leave you in peace writing  countless posts  (tens of thousands sadly) of absolute nonsense.  If that's what floats your boat then fill your boots, but like your equally  pathetic pal Shull you are now blocked.  :byebye

7 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:
  • Its did so.... not done so. Perhaps you are a child. That would explain  a lot because your posts on here are not the work of a normal adult.  I actually feel sorry for you but will leave you in peace writing  countless posts  (tens of thousands sadly) of absolute nonsense.  If that's what floats your boat then fill your boots, but like your equally  pathetic pal Shull you are now blocked.  :byebye

:lol:

165 posts in 15 years, approx. 10 aimed at me in the last few weeks and you talk about pathetic? :byebye

A decent percentage of your posts are whining about other people. :lol:

PS Nip down to the "get a life shop", there's a sale on. :booty

PPS See post below, what a walloper. 

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
Sometimes warranted.  Snake has no need to drop his hilarious post into this thread and only done so because of who started it. 

Really? It's just really ironic comng from shull who was having a go at folk for the same

Just now, TPAFKATS said:

Really? It's just really ironic comng from shull who was having a go at folk for the same

As I said, sometimes warranted.

Ignoring the "snakes" post really makes your point very weak. 

Never said anything about other posts.

Stand alone posts can look like what you want, like the subject of "likes" which seem to upset you, even when their could be some truth in the point people, even Shull, are trying to make?

Anyhow, it's all rather irrelevant, a daft football forum means next to feck all in reality.

:rolleyes: