Possibility

Isle Of Bute Saint

Put on BBC2 Victoria Derbyshire.  War With North Korea Is A Real Possibility splatterd across the screen highlighted in a bold writting then the experts are interviewed.  Britain must be prepared to react in the first hours of war breaking out. First thing that comes to mind for me was they are preparing the people you and me to what is coming. If this kicks off a world war is most likely given China and Russia stance. Surly not. An American white house spokesman quoted we would sacrifice South Korea for Los Angeles. Is this for real or am I an old paranoid git. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Probably a bit of both IoBS - real and paranoia.
The American industrial military complex needs a war. Having one with North Korea helps Trump and the US flex their muscle close to China.

Not sure what it's got to do with UK though. May mibees wanting to bring her boaby into the waving contest. We are a world power after all [emoji6]

In reality are you, me or anyone else on here going to stop Trump or Kim being a c**t?
Just have a coffee, enjoy life and worry about the shit that you can affect [emoji477]

25 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Probably a bit of both IoBS - real and paranoia.
The American industrial military complex needs a war. Having one with North Korea helps Trump and the US flex their muscle close to China.

Not sure what it's got to do with UK though. May mibees wanting to bring her boaby into the waving contest. We are a world power after all emoji6.png

In reality are you, me or anyone else on here going to stop Trump or Kim being a c**t?
Just have a coffee, enjoy life and worry about the shit that you can affect emoji477.png

What it has to do with the UK is the fact that we are a US military base for nuclear arms.

Better together, etc....

Guest TPAFKATS
What it has to do with the UK is the fact that we are a US military base for nuclear arms.
Better together, etc....

Wouldn't out distance be a factor that any nuclear weapons we have here wouldn't be considered if things go pear shaped with North Korea & America? 

That was my point, although I'm guessing Drew is looking at the Russian threat that IoBS was pointing out?

Anyway, we'll just tell the yanks that they ain't getting their missiles unless they drop the trade sanctions on our Northern Irish jets.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

That was my point, although I'm guessing Drew is looking at the Russian threat that IoBS was pointing out?

Anyway, we'll just tell the yanks that they ain't getting their missiles unless they drop the trade sanctions on our Northern Irish jets.

I think it highly unlikely that Russia, or China, have the appetite for anything close to the threats coming from Korea.

TBH I also thought there was no chance of anything happening between Korea and the Americans but it's getting closer, although still unlikely IMO,  than I thought a few months ago.

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Put on BBC2 Victoria Derbyshire.  War With North Korea Is A Real Possibility splatterd across the screen highlighted in a bold writting then the experts are interviewed.  Britain must be prepared to react in the first hours of war breaking out. First thing that comes to mind for me was they are preparing the people you and me to what is coming. If this kicks off a world war is most likely given China and Russia stance. Surly not. An American white house spokesman quoted we would sacrifice South Korea for Los Angeles. Is this for real or am I an old paranoid git. 

Kim and the gang are paranoid apparently because of what the Yanks did in Iraq but the difference is that Iraq ( contrary to Tony Blair ) had no WMD's. With China on it's doorstep , the Chinese might be the key to a resolution . No one can afford to go nuclear, the BBC want to get your attention obviously . A lot of Sabre rattling going on. .

The more likely Real Possibility , is that with players coming back from injury just shortly , we are going to win the league and that is something that we have a wee bit of influence on by going along and getting behind the team. . COYS

PS have it good authority that Stevie Mallan is not happy playing for the under 23s at Barnsley . Something in a wee loan perhaps. .

Guest TPAFKATS

Kim and the gang are also paranoid due to the 1 million of their relations killed during the Korean War.

Interestingly South Korea has just resumed sending aid to the north. Although they have got more to lose than most from this escalating.

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Kim and the gang are paranoid apparently because of what the Yanks did in Iraq but the difference is that Iraq ( contrary to Tony Blair ) had no WMD's. With China on it's doorstep , the Chinese might be the key to a resolution . No one can afford to go nuclear, the BBC want to get your attention obviously . A lot of Sabre rattling going on. .

The more likely Real Possibility , is that with players coming back from injury just shortly , we are going to win the league and that is something that we have a wee bit of influence on by going along and getting behind the team. . COYS

PS have it good authority that Stevie Mallan is not happy playing for the under 23s at Barnsley . Something in a wee loan perhaps. .

Neil your inbox is full. 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wouldn't out distance be a factor that any nuclear weapons we have here wouldn't be considered if things go pear shaped with North Korea & America? 

Isnt it a similar distance form here to Korea as it is from U.S. ?   

Either way , hope we never have to find out !!

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm ok, this concrete bunker with enough tins of food for 3 years, will keep me safe. :whistle

I visited this place last month . Fascinating place .  

Only issue is, when the guy bought it to turn it into a tourist attraction , every single room on the 3rd basemnet area was jam packed with tinned and dried food from floor to ceiling . It would have cost so much money to have it removed he simply concreted over it all..... wonder if hes regretting that now ? :o

http://www.secretbunker.co.uk/

4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Isnt it a similar distance form here to Korea as it is from U.S. ?   

Either way , hope we never have to find out !!

Aye, surprisingly enough, not a lot in it, so bang goes that theory. :lol:

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Wow good shout

5219 miles North Korea UK

5626 Miles NK to the Beech Boys..................